Rocket League - PS4/PC

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Play ranked and there is no leaving, its a 15 minute queue freeze for any kind of DC. Aside from that you'll get a sense where you are in the spectrum of the game. I think you'll find out you're a long way from the skill cap, its huge.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
More good adjustments to ranked.

Season 2 Update - Rocket League

rrr_img_127345.jpg

For those of you who want to see some number comparisons, we've got you covered! Currently, Champion tier contains 0.91% of all Competitive players who have played their ten placement matches. In the Competitive Standard playlist (3v3) specifically, 1775 players are in the Champion tier.

Under the new tiers:

Champion (Rank 13/15) contains 0.21% of all current Competitive players
Super Champion (Rank 14/15) contains 0.10% of all current Competitive players
Grand Champion (Rank 15/15) contains 0.07% of all current Competitive players.
So you have a sense of progress despite no numbers.

There are five divisions in each Skill Tier - Division I, II, III, IV, and V, with each representing roughly 20% of the skill range in that tier. You will progress through them sequentially, with Division I being the lowest and Division V the highest. When you're in Division V, you know you're close to promotion, and vice versa with Division I.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Dandain. Rocket league tonight! Time to quit playing xcom 2 for a while. Let's rock the threes with lode runner. I suggest 8pm central before lode and I get sauced and start seeing multiple balls.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They just announced an colab with Techlands Dying Light game.

GJ Murr!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you haven't played this game yet you're probably not checking this thread, but the game is f2p this weekend on steam.

Next week we get hoops!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Disappointed hoops is only 2v2. I'm approaching 150 hours of sucking at this game on Steam!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Just bought it, installing now. Time to get my ass kicked! Mouse and keyboard or xbox controller?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I'm actually pretty good at this! First game went into overtime 6-6 I scored 3 of them with one on my own goal at the very end to tie the game but I redeemed myself with the winning goal.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I find I've gotten a little better by playing 1v2 matches against the AI during matchmaking. Usually only get a minute or so in, but it's helped.