Russia Appreciation Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Garglechimp stop shitting up the thread for all the comrades. You going to have to get over the fact you were too stupid as a chimp to be sent into space to die by the Russians.
Good one, have an Araysar Ruble.

Its like a tucobuck, but better

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Stoli.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Ararouble is the currency of the future

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I just saw this thread. How have I missed it? A fine contribution to removing western corporatism from the world.

iannis

Musty Nester
I appreciate the shit out of their dogs.

Huskies are fuckin smart. I mean right out of the box smart. It doesn't take a lot. They just get it.

I'd have one or two if it wasn't absolutely fucking cruel to keep one in this climate. I see people with them sometimes down here and it makes me sad.

Some people don't deserve their dogs.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They are cute little furballs of aggression. If only they were not always drunk before noon.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Russia abolished defacto slavery the same year we did.

Emancipation reform of 1861 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Slavery was several magnitudes worse than serfdom, for starters a serf was not considered property and couldnt be killed on a whim. Secondly russia didnt make a pretense for 90 years of "all men created equal" before abolishing serfdom. Id school you some more but im on my phone and about to head out to knock back a few Stolis and Baltikas to celebrate Victory Day!!!!!!!!!!#

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
So I was curious, after the Nazi's and Russia cut Eastern Europe in half with theMolotov-Ribbentrop Pact - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaand Russian happily gobbled up their half. Would they have bothered with a war with Nazi Germany if Hitler didn't foolishly attack them? Would Russia happily continue to collude with the Nazi's the rest of the war, considering they were getting so much out of being friendly with them?