Russia Appreciation Thread

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So is a Pro-Nazi Russian as counter-intuitive as it seems, or did I just not learn history from the right source?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
edward-norton-x.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So is a Pro-Nazi Russian as counter-intuitive as it in seems, or did I just not learn history from the right source?
There are Russian neonazis, its a fringe element but not as rare as you think. Its really weird. They venerate Hitler, do the one armed salute, wear swastikas, etc.

iannis

Musty Nester
A neonazi anything is pretty dumb. Even a neonazi german. That war devastated them, and they lost.

Near the end they were sending 14 year old boys onto the battlefield. Because that's all they had left.

You signed up for service at 14/15 in America. But they would send your ass back home as soon as someone noticed. Happened to my Grandfather. He got sent home twice before they accepted he was old enough.

Stupid transcends language.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hey fish. Look at this, a Hitler Youth knife.

And now it's just a shabbat challah cutter, right?

Lleauaric

Sparkletot Monger
You really need to stay away from kids, I mean really. No fucking around. Between this and your pedo posts, you simply don't look at kids like a normal person. It's really goddamn creepy.

You should probably kill yourself before you hurt someone.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
You will see me in the news if that ever happens and I will have a tattoo that says, "rerolled knew"

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I don't think a pro Russian nazi is counter intuitive, Nazism is a political ideology, just cause you country fought people who had that ideology doesn't mean you can never have it. A British republican isn't insane because they fought American republicans when they were a monarchy for example.

Not that I like Nazis lol but I just don't think Russian and fascism can't mix because of a war that has almost fallen out of living memory. Fascists are retarded for being fascists, a german one, Iranian one, Russian, American are all retarded because its a stupid ideology not because there countries history does or doesn't support it.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Russian History Is on Our Side: Putin Will Surely Screw Himself - The Daily Beast

He has a point. If we can count on Russia for anything, its failure.
I think we can count on American failure more often than Russian one, its even in the first sentence of the article

Now that we've failedto use Russia's corrupt and degenerating economy, subservience to the international banking system, and vulnerability to falling energy prices to pop Vladimir Putin like a zit, we're going to have sit on our NATO, E.U., and OSCE duffs and take the long view of Russian imperialism.