Saints row 4

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I guess the ending where Shaundi dies wasn't the canon ending? Either that, or I'm hoping they come up with some crazy explanation for why she's still alive.

Also, I'm disappointed there's no Oleg. He was one of my favorite characters in SR3.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
trailer is awesome. How many famous movie scenes did they rip off? I'm sure someone has created a tumblr about it already.

chilansl

Molten Core Raider
With the publication of that video (war for humanity) it is officially going to be the longest 10 weeks of my adult life...

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
So I guess the ending where Shaundi dies wasn't the canon ending? Either that, or I'm hoping they come up with some crazy explanation for why she's still alive.

Also, I'm disappointed there's no Oleg. He was one of my favorite characters in SR3.
Who the fuck let Shaundi die? The fuck is wrong with you?! :p

I liked how they had both Shaundi's though, so people won't bitch like in SR3.

Pierce sounded like a difference voice actor though?

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider

I liked how they had both Shaundi's though, so people won't bitch like in SR3.

Pierce sounded like a difference voice actor though?
Why didn't you do both endings?
wink.png

Also, I've never played SR1 or 2, so I never really felt like I had much of a connection to Shaundi. She was just a character who constantly whined about Gat sacrificing himself (another character I wasn't really familiar with). Aside from Angel, she was probably the character I cared about the least.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Why didn't you do both endings?
wink.png

Also, I've never played SR1 or 2, so I never really felt like I had much of a connection to Shaundi. She was just a character who constantly whined about Gat sacrificing himself (another character I wasn't really familiar with). Aside from Angel, she was probably the character I cared about the least.
You really are a bad person. I can't imagine Saints 3 being much of anything without playing Saints 2.

All the important shit in Saints 1 gets explained in Saints 2 really, so not much need for that.

chilansl

Molten Core Raider
The easiest choice of the game for me. I spent more time thinking about which weapon to put in the explosive slot, and I only had one.
I hopped in a Bulldog and raced to the docks to rescue my people.

Nowadays it's totally different.
When I re-do "Three way", I grab a helicopter instead. Much faster.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
You really are a bad person. I can't imagine Saints 3 being much of anything without playing Saints 2.

All the important shit in Saints 1 gets explained in Saints 2 really, so not much need for that.
To be honest, I would have loved to have played SR2, and if they had done as good of a job porting it as they did with SR3, I would've bought it in an instant. Everything I have heard, however, says it runs horribly on PC.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
It's notthatbad on the pc, it's got its flaws but compared to never playing it (which is unthinkable), you will enjoy it just fine.

I wanna see how Benjamin King re-enters the SR universe and seeing Keith David back is awesome (KD voiced Julius Little in SR1, the original founder of the Saints). Now if we can just wrap up that dangling Dex storyline....

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
To be honest, I would have loved to have played SR2, and if they had done as good of a job porting it as they did with SR3, I would've bought it in an instant. Everything I have heard, however, says it runs horribly on PC.
I played Saints 2 a year or two before Saints 3 off of Steam and had 0 problems.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Steam's got 10% off and some preorder skins if you have SR3 now.

How could you not rescue shaundi with that music playing? Soulless!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Steam's got 10% off and some preorder skins if you have SR3 now.

How could you not rescue shaundi with that music playing? Soulless!
Yeah, SR3 was great, but Holding out for a Hero playing during that final sequence was easily the most amazing part of the game. My second part was during the Gat DLC when that nerd gives you the radioactive energy drink or whatever. Infinite mass, superspeed, and fireballs. I honestly think if the Saints Row franchise ever peters out, Volition could do a pretty amazing sandbox superhero game.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
And the shoe drops, SR4 refused classification in Australia so it's now banned for sale....good thing we got an R18+ rating added I guess :/

chilansl

Molten Core Raider
And the shoe drops, SR4 refused classification in Australia so it's now banned for sale....good thing we got an R18+ rating added I guess :/
I wonder how much Deep Silver paid to bribe the Aussie in charge of that. That has to be worth millions in free advertising.
It's like when they put warning labels on music, I knew what was going to be interesting.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Saw someone mention the problems with SR2 on some machines, those aside, is $15 a pretty good price for it? Wonder if there will be a Steam pack sale of 2 and 3 before the release or if I missed that.