Santa Clarita Diet

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I thought I posted on this but the first episode or two were kind of rough for me but the show gets pretty good 3+. I really like Olyphant and I hope they get another season.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it's out, s2 is (haven't finished) as cute as s1, again this isn't super great comedy, it's cute and funny enough to watch w/ the wife. she loves tim olyphants acting in his precarious situation.

drew barrymore? eh

the kids? eh

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Gal and I just polished the first season off in 3 nights. Had never heard of it, just randomly saw if flipping through shit. Very very pleasantly surprised. Like most people, I've seen Drew Berrymore in a shit ton of stuff, but this is the first time I've ever seen her 1) not act like some version of a teeniebopper and 2) talk like a horny sailer - both of which I really love. It's a version i've never seen before. Helps that her and Olyphant have really great charisma together. The show legit makes us laugh.

Makes me like iZombie a bit more, as there's no way this show would have been made had that not come first and shown it could be done.

This is (so far) worth watching, if you've not looked yet.