Save Trollface Poll

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Considering I had him on ignore forever, if its a choice between complete freedom and banz0r stick, I choose ban. He definitely cannot be allowed to shit up threads in the more serious parts of the board. Asian pedo humor really only works in Screenshots or the Rickshaw.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Considering I had him on ignore forever, if its a choice between complete freedom and banz0r stick, I choose ban. He definitely cannot be allowed to shit up threads in the more serious parts of the board. Asian pedo humor really only works in Screenshots or the Rickshaw.
Lmao thanks for dropping by.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I think we need Adam12's opinion in here. He seems to be the mod most sick of stupid shit lately.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
So much worse posters are allowed to post everywhere, don't see why Trollface wouldn't be allowed too.

I like the mods and appreciate everyone who put this place together, but I also enjoy seeing the variety of people who post here.
It's a slippery slope to say one or a few people need to be limited or removed from the boards to finding yourself
in the same position everyone was in at FoH. I'm not familiar with what Trollface did, but as long as it wasn't illegal I don't
think the "powers that be" should ban him.

If people don't like him, just set him to ignore.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So much worse posters are allowed to post everywhere, don't see why Trollface wouldn't be allowed too.
Do you remember what Trollface was like when there was next to no enforcement around here? He was like a less funny version of Keg with a meth habit.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Do you remember what Trollface was like when there was next to no enforcement around here? He was like a less funny version of Keg with a meth habit.
While he had his fair share of shit posts, he didn't wreck threads on the regular just by showing up. Besides every now and then he does make a decent post.

Just have a look at the fapening thread for an example of thread wrecking, trollface doesn't cause anywhere this much disruption.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm just happy I get to suck donkey tranny dick, regardless of the poll results.