Save Trollface Poll

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Wizardhawk's greatest internet contribution was when we thought he died of an infected tooth after failing to cure it with garlic. It was a pretty good thread, but considering he was dead for 90% of it, I'm not sure he should be credited for it.

Everything else, Keg > Wiz for sure tho.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Wizardhawk's greatest internet contribution was when we thought he died of an infected tooth after failing to cure it with garlic. It was a pretty good thread, but considering he was dead for 90% of it, I'm not sure he should be credited for it.

Everything else, Keg > Wiz for sure tho.
wizardhawk and keg combined contributed to one of the greatest thread of all time.

man, i honestly thought i was gonna get banned. i put it up there so that i can be banned from this site and move on. either way, free or banned, it's win win for me.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
wizardhawk and keg combined contributed to one of the greatest thread of all time.

man, i honestly thought i was gonna get banned. i put it up there so that i can be banned from this site and move on. either way, free or banned, it's win win for me.
As long as we're following the precedent set in the Revamp nets poll the last two categories when added together still far outweigh letting you run free.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
My guess is Trollface didn't actually do anything since nobody can answer the question and he created this poll for attention. Shaw it!

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
If I didn't do anything then I shouldn't be in this shit situation. Suck a dick u cumbucket.

Arakkis

N00b
mike-the-situation-sorrentino-about-drugs-and-rehab.jpg