Screamfeeder Infraction Appeal

Commute Screamfeeder's sentence to 24 hours?

• Yes

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
BoozeCube BoozeCube wormie wormie
My client is going through some difficult times, due to his shawing

That compounded with his drinking make up for a volatile personality.

Please disregard his statements, he is just chimping out.

Your client being drunk at 12 pm on a workday does not speak well to his character. Jizz mopping should be treated as a serious undertaking; being drunk while performing such important duties shows absolute disregard for society's rules. Ban him.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I just received word from a credible anonymous source that @Screamfeeder was hacked by the Russians last night and that all his post were made by Vladimir Putin himself. U.S. Intelligence reports also confirm that @Cad and @Screamfeeder had gay sex in an outhouse while watching tentacle hentai on their iphones. Although all of this is unsubstantiated I would say that it appeared to be 100% valid and truthful. Also ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense! Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major faggot, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

ca9cyhvu8aa8cod.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Your client being drunk at 12 pm on a workday does not speak well to his character. Jizz mopping should be treated as a serious undertaking; being drunk while performing such important duties shows absolute disregard for society's rules. Ban him.

Who would want to mop jizz sober? You?

I certainly would not.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Who would want to mop jizz sober? You?

I certainly would not.
Niether I nor you are on trial. The jizz mopper is and is drunk at 12 pm. In cuba this might be acceptable but not in our righteous society. Ban!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I think we start March for an April 1 start date.
Mario is right I think, if we're doing 6 month terms, beginning Sept through end of February would be six months. so next term would start at the beginning of March.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I would.like to mod but I would wield the power secretly and edit posts from 3 years ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm willing to take bribes early for my support, my vote can be bought for the right price. I will even defend your shitty moderation actions when cases like this arise.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I look forward to see who runs and which mods we don't elect get elected, and which mods we elect abstain from modding.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think you should have made a poll to see if this thread should be made before making it.

We can kill 2 birds with 1 stone. A vote for any faggots (either open or closeted) can be counted as a yes vote, and a vote for any of the other 4 can be counted as a no.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Niether I nor you are on trial. The jizz mopper is and is drunk at 12 pm. In cuba this might be acceptable but not in our righteous society. Ban!

In Cuba it's called a Siesta, here's what it looks like:

siesta-l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.