Screamfeeder Infraction Appeal

Commute Screamfeeder's sentence to 24 hours?

• Yes

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
One of many I guess? I mean, Trump is a gigantic buffoon and its embarrassing that he was the best option.
No you original post said you considered voting for Hillary until she picked a pro-gun VP. That makes it seem like that was your deciding reason, which considering all the other negatives is barely even a negative.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Scream's appeal thread has already degenerated into electoral politics with Scream in the fucking shaw. Shit is so much better, posts so much more substantive, in his absence.
Hey, we're all friends here. We can imagine a thread with more substance.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Scream's appeal thread has already degenerated into electoral politics with Scream in the fucking shaw. Shit is so much better, posts so much more substantive, in his absence.

Aside from your post it was actually getting good

*eyes Dr Spooge*

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
khalid khalid Let me ask you "what do you consider the progressive stance on guns"

Some level of gun control is the progressive stance, at least on my view of progressiveness.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
only ten?
sylverokk
lleuraic
chaos
kewl dad
brando
olscratch
lendario
mudcrush
kruegen
tyen
tolan
iannis
khalid
mist
royal
malakriss
moontayle
moonarchia
xequal
kaid
picasso
szila
drtyrm
vandyn
edko
nevergone
erronius
tanoomba
eomer.

Khalid and Iannis don't deserve to be on that list.

EDIT: Someone beat me to it.

EDIT 2: If believing in gun control-- at least conceptually, gets you on that list, then I need to be added.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

khalid

Unelected Mod
khalid khalid Let me ask you "what do you consider the progressive stance on guns"

Some level of gun control is the progressive stance, at least on my view of progressiveness.

I would say most people that label themselves progressives are for much heavier gun control than I am.

On a broad variety of issues though, gay rights, abortion rights, immigration, college education, free speech, I would count myself as holding progressive stances on those issues.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Screamfeeder has requested that I deliver the following appeal regarding Cad's [most recent] pussy shit infraction:

"Fuck you Cad you weeping vagina. No one likes you and my smegma would be voted mod before you get re-elected. Repeal this shit because you're terrible at everything and then apologize."

Put it to vote boys.
Should Screamfeeder be released from RRP? Is Cad a pussy pencil dick jew?

Aye on both counts.

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Should Screamfeeder be released from RRP? Is Cad a pussy pencil dick jew?

Aye on both counts.

Actually my dick is rather large, however I admit the other adjectives are matters of opinion.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I would say most people that label themselves progressives are for much heavier gun control than I am.

On a broad variety of issues though, gay rights, abortion rights, immigration, college education, free speech, I would count myself as holding progressive stances on those issues.

So you can see how we will call you not a progressives for been pro gun. Also considering Hillary is the most pro control advocate out there, were you
expecting her to die and having a pro gun VP come to office?

iannis

Musty Nester
Khalid and Iannis don't deserve to be on that list.

EDIT: Someone beat me to it.

EDIT 2: If believing in gun control-- at least conceptually, gets you on that list, then I need to be added.
I'm quite liberal about some things. On the whole I think I have to admit to being fairly conservative. I'm certainly not progressive. That shit is a mental disorder.

Lol, I go after Chuck sometimes when he starts to get unthinking draconian. You just gotta rein it in every now and then, Chuck. It's easy to go too far.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Just because someone likes to sport around guns and does not agree with tight gun control has fuck all to do with being a progressive. Shit you could be a fiscal conservative and still be a progressive on social issues. This is not a black and white world, bro. But all colors of gray.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The hardcore libs post a lot less frequently though. Kewl Dad was either an alt or a really whiny cunt faggot who couldn't handle this place. I haven't seen Brando or Eomer in a long while either. Most of the rest post rarely. I also think this ban should only last a few days at most. At least Scream, Lend, Tolan, and L2 keep some sort of balancing factor to that shithole.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Lol, I go after Chuck sometimes when he starts to get unthinking draconian. You just gotta rein it in every now and then, Chuck. It's easy to go too far.
Chuck's lists is simply the board members who have different movie opinions than him.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
So you can see how we will call you not a progressives for been pro gun. Also considering Hillary is the most pro control advocate out there, were you
expecting her to die and having a pro gun VP come to office?

I can see how people who are applying a litmus test on this one issue could be dumb and try and say I'm not progressive. Much like Astro or other conservatives constantly bitch about Republicans In Name Only.

I saw the Kaine pick as a sign that she took gun control as one of her most important issues. Contrast that with Obama, where I wasn't really worried too much about the subject for example, because he seemed to signal not at all that he cared about it and found the republican hyperventilating on the issue kind of silly (until Sandy Hook that is).

Status
Not open for further replies.