Screamfeeder's Joint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
honestly this started out just as me trying to plant some seeds for future lulz but the more i've looked for "evidence" to post the more i've actually started to convince myself lol
They are totally the same dude. Just them. No one else.. ONLY THOSE TWO. Look no further.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If solipsism proves correct, we're all literally the same person inventing one another as figments in each other's minds!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If solipsism proves correct, we're all literally the same person inventing one another as figments in each other's minds!

so you me and vanessa are really all one person with two sets of testicles?

• 2Blown
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
so you me and vanessa are really all one person with two sets of testicles?

I'm not sure the mind in that situation would have a body, but then again, that's why I"m not a hard solipsist.

I don't think minds can exist without a body.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
AngryGerbil AngryGerbil
[/quote=AngryGerbil]Brando got a time out because a whistleblower who can not be identified had testified behind closed doors that he should be impeached. Thus, he was impeached.[/quote]

Expect LLR actually lied and fabricated the entire situation in order to LARP a fake scenario he thought people would be too stupid to see through. Does LLR have numerous posters on board willing to step up under penalty of banning? Why don't you stop playing JV and come try your bullshit on me in here.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Imagine a place where disagreement is not allowed. It's called a cult. There is a reason I don't post on ResetEra.

Yes AngryGerbil AngryGerbil
Imagine such a place...

I would respond to you in the other thread but the owner and moderators of this site have seen fit to not allow me to post because I disagreed with a poster when he said "Take a good look around, man. Honest question. Is there ANY fixing cunts like Teekey and Brando without a bullet to the head? There is no fixing intersectionality without excising the cancer."

I doubt I'll be around much longer because same owner has said if I mention anything about that I will be banned...so hopefully you can use your imagination to help us all imagine a place like you describe...

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And I also am in agreement with you in broad strokes on the state of political discussion on the boards btw

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I was joking bruh.
A lot of people are not and I legit don’t understand it.

I think that it’s all based on this type of behavior: things are going well, people start acting like morons, I try to not feel that everyone should be a certain way, the morons start getting worse, and worse, and then I react and try to put a stop to it.

The thing that confuses me is every time that happened I made a HUGE post outlining the full thought process. The Amod forum is full of essays by me about why I did this or that action. I am about as transparent of a human as possible.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Cross posting for Screamfeeder

Screamfeeder said:
RIP Aradune

Thanks for the Adventure.

Hopefully it isn't too brown where you're at.

<3

lol REPORTED for cross posting for a 'shawed user, enjoy the company SCREAM

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I was one of your biggest supporters in how you ran this place and still think you have done the best job at running the community of anyone to date for sure.

And I agree, you were very transparent, and gave your reasoning and were clear about why you did most things.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
And I agree, you were very transparent, and gave your reasoning and were clear about why you did most things.

there was that time he shadow banned Tanoomba when he should have just publicly banned him

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Perhaps?

I dont remember the full timeline of how and when things went down tbh

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I am about as transparent of a human as possible.
Yeah...I do still feel pretty bad for some of the shit I gave you even after you did a good job of explaining it out and doing your best in your own way to get me to behave. I'm just not a behaving to authority kind of guy and have since accepted it. But you did make sure it was in the open.

The politics thread thing is totally unforgivable though and will always go down as your greatest disgrace.

I place you in a solid second place behind Alex (when he was actually active in forum stuff) for quality of forum running.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.