Seriously just fix fucking site already

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Iannis said:
FOHguild.org, keeping it real to the end.

All that"s left is for Tyen to steal the guild bank, ebay everything, and fake his death!
And Trexx turns out to be a male swampdonkey this whole time.

Tongue_foh

shitlord
Lithose said:
Jesus christ, how am I still going through guild leader fucking some ugly internet chick drama without even playing an MMO? It"s retarded.
Jesus titty fucking christ, this!

Since when was the Swamp Donkey the mouthpiece for the mods and the community?

Additionally, I"m calling bullshit on the working out thing. Cuz, you know, we"ve seen your pics.

Keep trolling em softly Trexx.

Evelys said:
Already spent the cash on the new site. It"ll be running on Monday.
Phoenix of Heaven - rising out of ashes and all that. Sounds like Penis if you say it fast.

phoenix21.jpg

Tarrant said:
And Trexx turns out to be a male swampdonkey this whole time.
And a Registered Sex Offender with a statutory rape rap sheet.

Darkclaw_foh

shitlord
Lithose said:
Dude, Tyen actually said she is fucking Req. So I imagine the sex is more like Aamina, lots of forehead kissing and thanking her for being the reason Req keeps him around.
Wait now I"m confused. Trexxy is fucking both Tyen and Req? I"m just going to assume that she has some super secret skill in the sack or maybe the nudes I seen were the wrong ones. The ones I seen had a blonde girl holding a marker between her tits (about a b maybe c cup).

I"ve not really followed the whole Trexxy thing since I figured it wasn"t worth the time to troll since I thought it was just Tyen on a alt account trolling people. If this isn"t the case then Tyen really should be ashamed since he could do better than a 4.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Lithose said:
Jesus christ, how am I still going through guild leader fucking some ugly internet chick drama without even playing an MMO? It"s retarded.
haha so much this.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Darkclaw said:
Wait now I"m confused. Trexxy is fucking both Tyen and Req? I"m just going to assume that she has some super secret skill in the sack or maybe the nudes I seen were the wrong ones. The ones I seen had a blonde girl holding a marker between her tits (about a b maybe c cup).

I"ve not really followed the whole Trexxy thing since I figured it wasn"t worth the time to troll since I thought it was just Tyen on a alt account trolling people. If this isn"t the case then Tyen really should be ashamed since he could do better than a 4.
Giving to much credit to tyen, when your a virgin for 35 years once your dick gets touched by something other than your own hand you tend to not last more than 3.5 seconds, swamp donkey and all.

Darkclaw said:

Don"t fall for it bro, nothing real is ever posted via those accounts, it"s all nanny-nanny-boo-boo and look at me! I"m rly not boring in RL promise!

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Lithose said:
This is exactly what I was trying to think of some clever joke about.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Lenas said:
Trex, you need to realize that you"re the reason half of us want to leave this fucking place. No one wants your help in saving it. We just want you to shut the fuck up and go the way of Aychamo"s girlfriend.
The one that bit his dick or the one that was cheating on him?

Awlbiste said:
I donated for posting rights during that. I felt like it was worth giving money to a site I had enjoyed for a number of years (though I never had account for whatever reason). It"s not that I necessarily regret it, but, I certainly wouldn"t donate now.
Signed up and donated to post a few weeks ago after lurking since 2001ish. Do I have horrible market timing or what. Lets all go to Vegas, just put your money wherever mine isn"t...

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Manseed said:
Well here"s the thing.

Much of the content comes from reddit, and there"s too much boring/tame/loser shit there for me to sift through to find the good stuff.

Also much of the content comes from 4chan, and there"s too much dick/rape/gore for me to view at work.

So this site is where I spend a lot of time.
Exactly.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
As someone who stays out of the bullshit that has gone on with Trexxy and tried to just ignore the parts of the site she frequents I must admit, fuck that stupid cunt.

You can count me in on the exodus of this site. Funny this site is being brought down by an ugly whore the vast majority of posters wouldn"t even fuck as a booty call that is completely hidden from their friends.