Seriously just fix fucking site already

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Sean said:
Tyen stop talking out of your fucking ass. What"s left of the raiding guild in WoW is FoH, so kindly shut the fuck up and stop pretending you know a damned thing about the guild.
Sean, I know you"re the man and shit, but Sutekh has not provided proper validation so therefore he is scum.

Plus, you talk about WoW. FoH is an absolute joke on WoW apart from Jesus Furor, may he live long and prosper.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Tyen said:
Sean, I know you"re the man and shit, but Sutekh has not provided proper validation so therefore he is scum.

Plus, you talk about WoW. FoH is an absolute joke on WoW.
Bro, you wouldn"t even get past the app phase.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tyen said:
I see join date 2008 and no EQ Veeshan screenshots.

Guess I know what I see, and that"s a dirty jew trying to pose as a FoH EQ member.
We don"t tolerate racist remarks on fohguild.org, try and refrain from them please.

tyen

<Banned>
Daezuel said:
Bro, you wouldn"t even get past the app phase.
Pretty sure Req ran the app phase, and I was able to get how far exactly? Oh ya, further than you in terms of FoHguild.org overlord status.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Tyen said:
Pretty sure Req ran the app phase, and I was able to get how far exactly? Oh ya, further than you in terms of FoHguild.org overlord status.
Is this English?

tyen

<Banned>
Sutekh said:
We don"t tolerate racist remarks on fohguild.org, try and refrain from them please.
I see join date 2008 and no EQ Veeshan screenshots.

Guess I know what I see, and that"s a dirty jew trying to pose as a FoH EQ member.

Sean_sl

shitlord
They may be a small 10 man guild, but they"re still FoH and what was left over from when most of us quit. It may not be the big guild it used to be, but it"s still made up of core members. Sutekh is also FoH through and through and has been for years and you have no fucking idea of what you"re talking about.

I don"t give a shit about your little pissing contest about the other crap, but this shit you don"t know a damned thing about.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have no need to pose as an EQ member, I was in Fires of Heaven which is more than you can say for yourself.

Read it and weep baby.

The only thing Salty will ever amount to was some scrub trying to play on emulated EQ servers being destroyed by my girlfriends guild.

tyen

<Banned>
Sutekh is also FoH through and through and has been for years and you have no fucking idea of what you"re talking about.
I have seen absolutely no screenshots of "Sutekh" in Alloria"s 4,000 EQ screenshots from 1999-2003.

Would you please tell me when Sutekh came in on FoH Everquest, or should I just continue to assume that he has absolutely nothing to do with the Original squad?

Sutekh posts a WoW screenshot? LOLOLOLOLOL

FoH was never anything in WoW apart from Furor being an absolute god taking a salary instead of farming gold.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tyen said:
I have seen absolutely no screenshots of "Sutekh" in Alloria"s 4,000 EQ screenshots from 1999-2003.

Would you please tell me when Sutekh came in on FoH Everquest, or should I just continue to assume that he has absolutely nothing to do with the Original squad.
Good good, let the butthurt flow through you. It"s ok. The people that matter know what do and you know nothing.

tyen

<Banned>
Sutekh said:
Good good, let the butthurt flow through you. It"s ok. The people that matter know what do and you know nothing.
You weren"t original FoH and you act like you are FOH because you played with them in WOW (not everquest).

You are a joke and a fraud. Not even I would for a second act like I was FOH.

You are scum

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
... Because you weren"t, always will be a wanna-be fan boy. You"re Alloria"s errand boy that will never amount to anything in life. You willingly latch the leash around your neck and hand him the lead in hopes that he can rise you up to a place you"re undeserving of. Congrats on one of the most pathetic existences known to man.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Tyen said:

Would you please tell me when Sutekh came in on FoH Everquest, or should I just continue to assume that he has absolutely nothing to do with the Original squad?

Sutekh posts a WoW screenshot? LOLOLOLOLOL

FoH was never anything in WoW apart from Furor being an absolute god taking a salary instead of farming gold.
You sit around and beat off to 4,000 old EQ screenshots? This comes as a total surprise. You really have no idea what happened in WoW.

Falmer_foh

shitlord
I like how this thread went from "you suck at managing a website" to "you suck at life" to "you suck at online games".

Eagerly awaiting future development.

Sean_sl

shitlord
WoW FoH was EQ FoH, no matter how much you want to fucking deny it. It was made up of most our members from there to start out with and we took in a lot of new members along the way. You do not get to say who or who wasn"t FoH. You will never get to say that. So seriously, stop talking out of your ass.

Not being a member from EQ means dick fucking all.

tyen

<Banned>
Sutekh said:
... Because you weren"t, always will be a wanna-be fan boy.
I was in EQ Combine with FoH, that doesn"t make me FoH.
You played WoW with FoH, that doesn"t make you FoH.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This thread has actually made negative progress in helping this forum. Impressive.