Seriously just fix fucking site already

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
TheCutlery said:
I think you"re fucking confused.

Hoofshots was a small group of retards who thought that Emma Watson was the be-all/end-all of life.

What you have on your hands here is much different. This isn"t 15 people that don"t like you and Tyen. This is the entire fucking board who"s pissed off that this malware shit has gone on as long as it has while you idiots tap dance around it.

They aren"t even fucking comparable.
This, more or less.

While I will miss FOH, I feel like we"re standing around after a funeral has ended and there is nothing left to really say.

I"m just kind of waiting on word from Evelys at this point, unless something is done soon. And even then I"m not sure anymore, even the threads making fun of Trexx and Tyen aren"t enough to compensate, as fun as those were. We"re fast approaching the point that I expect to hear"If you don"t like it GTFO", and frankly I"d prefer leaving before that point.
Tarrant said:
Would a new site really be something we could pull off though? I mean, would it really get the traffic we get now....or anywhere close to it?
Personally I don"t care as much about traffic at this point, and besides, FOH hasn"t exactly been booming in the traffic dept lately.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Erronius said:
This, more or less.

While I will miss FOH, I feel like we"re standing around after a funeral has ended and there is nothing left to really say.

I"m just kind of waiting on word from Evelys at this point, unless something is done soon. And even then I"m not sure anymore, even the threads making fun of Trexx and Tyen aren"t enough to compensate, as fun as those were. We"re fast approaching the point that I expect to hear"If you don"t like it GTFO", and frankly I"d prefer leaving before that point.

Personally I don"t care as much about traffic at this point, and besides,FOH hasn"t exactly been booming in the traffic dept lately.
King of the Internets indeed.

Mostly because of users (2) that start with T

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
FOH hasn"t exactly been booming in the traffic dept lately.
12k unique individuals per month compared to 23k without the malware warning.

I wouldn"t be surprised if it pops right back up to 23k after Req has time to update the site. Remember when FoH used to go completely offline back in the day?

Trexxy has been working on big Req to tell some of his clients to fuck off. I know he is moving one big site off his servers because not only do they not pay him but using an asston of his resources (time) for no money.

Req basically has some clients that are fucking with his time because they are incompetent. There is one with offshore developers that don"t know how to do anything and Req has to pick up their slack, and some other shit where they simply don"t listen to what he has to say, they fuck shit up, then he has to "put out the fire."

There is about 4 projects I know that he is elbows deep in, 2 of which are worthless fucks that are fucking with his time, 1 that is sort-off worth his time, and another that is a real cool project.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tyen said:

I wouldn"t be surprised if it pops right back up to 23k after Req has time to update the site. Remember when FoH used to go completely offline back in the day?

Trexxy has been working on big Req to tell some of his clients to fuck off. I know he is moving one big site off his servers because not only do they not pay him but using an asston of his resources (time) for no money.

Req basically has some clients that are fucking with his time because they are incompetent. There is one with offshore developers that don"t know how to do anything and Req has to pick up their slack, and some other shit where they simply don"t listen to what he has to say, they fuck shit up, then he has to "put out the fire."
None of that garbage changes the fact that you or I could have this shit fixed in a week if we had ssh/ftp access.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Tarrant said:
I mean, would it really get the traffic we get now....or anywhere close to it?
In case you haven"t noticed, traffic has died down a shitload in recent months. It used to take me a good 2 hours or so each day to keep up on all the threads I would typically frequent. Now I"m lucky if it takes 30 minutes.

This. FoH has been a blast, but it"s obviously time to move on. The powers that be obviously no longer give a shit.

SwampDonkeyWhippedFaggot said:

Oh, shit! So, only 50% of the sites traffic has fallen since the malware shit? Well, damn, I didn"t realize it was so low!

tyen

<Banned>
Kirun said:
Oh, shit! So, only 50% of the sites traffic has fallen since the malware shit? Well, damn, I didn"t realize it was so low!
~

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Tuco said:
None of that garbage changes the fact that you or I could have this shit fixed in a week if we had ssh/ftp access.
Oh you and your logic.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Tuco said:
He can"t do that! He"s just too busy! What, with all 4 of his projects! 2 of which aren"t worth his time, 1 of which is only kinda-sorta worth his time, and one that isdefinitelyworth his time!

But! Have no fear! The Swamp Donkey is #totes going to save us! Completely redeeming herself in all of our eyes!

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Tyen said:

There is about 4 projects I know that he is elbows deep in, 2 of which are worthless fucks that are fucking with his time, 1 that is sort-off worth his time, and another that is a real cool project.
You"re a worthless fuck, fucking with our forums

tyen

<Banned>
Kirun said:
He can"t do that! He"s just too busy! What, with all 4 of his projects! 2 of which aren"t worth his time, 1 of which is only kinda-sorta worth his time, and one that isdefinitelyworth his time!

But! Have no fear! The Swamp Donkey is #totes going to save us! Completely redeeming herself in all of our eyes!
exactly

Kirun said:

Our Savior!