Seriously just fix fucking site already

trex

Queen Bee
Here"s what"s going to happen, I"ll make Req a crap load of chilimac and in return we"ll get this shit fixed. I give it 5 days-- tops.

It would have been fixed on Thanksgiving if you guys weren"t such fucking homos.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Stop posting

If Req can"t fix the site because of the users, the people that donated to make it a better place, or the people that payed for their registration then it doesn"t fucking matter.

Tongue_foh

shitlord
Trexxy said:
Here"s what"s going to happen, I"ll make Req a crap load of chilimac and in return we"ll get this shit fixed. I give it 5 days-- tops.

It would have been fixed on Thanksgiving if you guys weren"t such fucking homos.
Less talk, more action. Now, shut the fuck up and make yourself useful.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yes, it, #totes would have been fixed on Thanksgiving but for the homos. Keep fighting for us, trex. You are appreciated and valuable to the community.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Sorry guys, it was my fault. I logged in on 11/22 at 9:38PM and read a few threads. I might have even made a post, I can"t quite remember, it"s hard to remember in the middle of all that keeping-req-from-fixing-the-site stuff I was doing.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Deathwing said:
Sorry guys, it was my fault. I logged in on 11/22 at 9:38PM and read a few threads. I might have even made a post, I can"t quite remember, it"s hard to remember in the middle of all that keeping-req-from-fixing-the-site stuff I was doing.
Fucking selfish asshole. It"s ok, because I"m pretty sure I jumped on here for a few minutes on Thanksgiving as well and caused him to not fix it.

trex

Queen Bee
No, no, no. In the other bitch thread "requiem--blah blah blah" I said I"d get it done on thanksgiving and, like, 6 people immediately jumped down my throat that I couldnt get it done, so I told them fine, I wouldn"t mention it, they said fine, yadda yadda yadda. It was all really quite childish and I"d quote it for you fags if I wasn"t in the middle of my morning workout (think about it, fatties).

Anyway-- that"s exactly how it went down when I was giving req the FoH minutes.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Lord Commander Chaos said:
She is pretty fat, dude. Don"t discourage her.
Thin swamp donkey is still a swamp donkey.

Sorry, I was going for a Star Trek V reference. I thought the state of the franchise paralleled the forums pretty well. Maybe we"ll get an undiscovered country soon!