Seriously just fix fucking site already

Laven_foh

shitlord
Or we just accept the fact that Req wont fix the forums and we just move on to the new one. I give the new forums a week and everyone who regularly posts here will move there. The plus side to all this? Tyen and Trexx can stay here and feel important on a empty message board.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Holy shit you guys are mad, this is a forum to share some shit, tell some shit, and talk some shit. Not liking a moderator shouldn"t be a reason to leave no matter how many sub forums they name after them selves.
Ignore the bad parts and come hang out, grass sure is shit ain"t greener on the other side. I give it a few more months before everyone is done raging and the site is fixed. I have too much invested in you assholes to just up and move.

More dat ho!

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Trex is fucking horrible, no doubt. But my main concern is this malware shit, really. Once the Army bans this site and I can"t get on from work, that"s it. They won"t let me appeal it because "LOLOLOL TROLLING!!! Look how funny Trex and Tyen are!!!" It will just be done, and I"ll be barred from coming here, and that will be that. So if there is a place and everyone is going there (or most everyone) and it won"t have these two, then I guess I have no choice but to be on board. It is what it is.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The wheels are already in motion. Urgo is almost done with the banner and the site looks nearly identical to foh. Except that embed videos work. And that I don"t get malware on my dick for browsing it. And there"s no trexx.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Trexxy said:
Good thing I get hit on everywhere I go, or else you guys would have seriously hurt my feelings.
women logic. lol.

where would one find this new forum at?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I seriously question how much Trexx actually posts. All of her posts reek Tyen.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
please Shutup said:
I seriously question how much Trexx actually posts. All of her posts reek Tyen.
They have been switching off for a while, every now and then you get a sense that someone else is posting as her.

But to be honest, they are the same in my book. Daniel is a tad more prick like in his comments and Trex is more vapid whore.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lord Commander Chaos said:
Please, for the love of god, don"t call it the donkey swamp or whatever.
Seriously. This. There"s no reason to give the bitch even more of the attention she craves.