Seriously just fix fucking site already

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I"m still waiting for this all to be an elaborate troll, with Evlys, Tuco and Rav all coming out and saying "lolz, sorry guys! Just having some fun." And quickly banning Trex.

But man, this is actually real. I"m not sure how or why Tyen is trying to filter the new site--everything he has done has pushed toward this, he had to see this exodus as pretty inevitable.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Ameraves said:
Wait, they are actually removing morenetz.org from posts?
They were filtering it. Seems like it"s been changed again. I think Rav/Tuco are having a little mod battle with Tyen/Trex.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don"t understand why in the world Tyen would care. It"s just Hoofshots 2.0 anyways!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure nobody was scared enough of hoofshots to filter out the web address, but yeah this is definitely hoofshots 2.0

Neferata_foh

shitlord
Yeah, the choices you"ve made have really caused this site to flourish. No seriously, fohguild.org is clearly in great hands. Great work!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
gavinrad said:
Pretty sure nobody was scared enough of hoofshots to filter out the web address, but yeah this is definitely hoofshots 2.0
The hoofshots crew got banned instead.

I had a change in heart on letting Evelys collect backlinks from here. Why don"t you stop posting here then bro? You"re not really following through.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Neferata said:
Yeah, the choices you"ve made have really caused this site to flourish. No seriously, fohguild.org is clearly in great hands. Great work!
What choices