Sex, Masturbation, and burnt holes in yo dick Thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Sorry Brahma, but you're an idiot if you think your "stern talk" is going to actually discourage or prevent him from having sex. You can try to convince him that sex isn't a good idea until he's emotionally, physically and sexually more mature. Nothing wrong with that. But not talking to him about safe sex practices and the like is just asking for a teenage pregnancy. 14 is still pretty young, but it's not ridiculously young for kids to start experimenting with handies, oral and so on. By 16 most kids are fairly sexually active, even if it's not full on intercourse.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Only way to prevent teenagers from having sex is to make it physically impossible, i.e. supervision at all times. Which isn't really possible. Better to teach them to use protection and advise them of the dangers, rather than try to convince them not to do something every ounce of their nature is compelling them to do.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Of course I told him all that man. I'm not silly. (My bad. We talked birds/bees last year) I was adamant...Do not come home with kids. But christ he is 14. (He is built like a damn 20 year old),his immaturity needs to be reamed into him, and I explained to him the repercussions of early sex.

I just can't in good conscience buy him condoms.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Of course I told him all that man. I'm not silly. (My bad. We talked birds/bees last year) I was adamant...Do not come home with kids. But christ he is 14. (He is built like a damn 20 year old),his immaturity needs to be reamed into him, and I explained to him the repercussions of early sex.

I just can't in good conscience buy him condoms.
There actually aren't really many repercussions of early sex if he wears condoms and pulls out anyway in case of breakage. Aside from overly attached females I guess.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
There actually aren't really many repercussions of early sex if he wears condoms and pulls out anyway in case of breakage. Aside from overly attached females I guess.
We are talking about a 14 Y.O who week after week I have to remind to set the garbage out. Who's room looks like a bomb hit it. I REALLY just don't trust this kid to wear a damn rubber when some chick is trying to get pregnant.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
We are talking about a 14 Y.O who week after week I have to remind to set the garbage out. Who's room looks like a bomb hit it. I REALLY just don't trust this kid to wear a damn rubber when some chick is trying to get pregnant.
Believe me, I feel you. They are still very much children but their situation is putting them in the position to make decisions that a lot of adults can't handle. And as parents, it's scary for us because they can fuck up, and bad. I'm just saying I don't know what you can do about it really unless you just really clamp down on his life away from you. They're going to have sex. Some earlier or later than others.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Until he graduates college? When he turns 18, you can't control him at all, rofl.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
lol at no sex until after you graduate college

That's when many people have sex with the most amount of strange they ever will.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Come on...I can't do shit about who he bangs at 14!
Ok but when you say "no sex until after college" and he knows you are being ridiculous, he will then dismiss other stuff you have to say too. Better to be realistic on all subjects, no?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The best way to make sure your kid doesn't have sex is to sign him up for an Everquest account so he'll become so autistic that even if he wanted to have sex he couldn't

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So many refutes (here, home, work)...I may have fucked this up. Will talk to him again just to make sure there is no confusion on my expectations and his.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
So many refutes (here, home, work)...I may have fucked this up. Will talk to him again just to make sure there is no confusion on my expectations and his.
The fact that you're involved and you care and you're going to be monitoring your kid and giving a shit what he does means you're ahead of 90% of parents man.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You may think buying him condoms will condone a teen pregnancy, but I'm fairly sure not buying him condoms will result in a much higher chance.

Also your "stern talk"? Yeah, good luck with him every coming to you again if he has questions or concerns about sex. You just permanently closed that door for good.

Not trying to be a jerk, sorry if it comes off that way. Like Cad said, the fact you care is a great thing but sometime sit comes off wrong to the child, which here, I'm fairly sure it has.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
If there's a single thing that has been proven irrefutably through history, it's that the teenage sex drive will overcome all obstacles. The only responsible thing to do is to make very sure that they have all the information they need to make good decisions - particularly a very clear understanding of life-long consequences if they do it wrong. Also, access to contraception. As long as my kids a) don't break any laws, b) treat their partners and themselves with respect, c) don't make any babies while they're still babies, and d) don't get any STDs, I'll consider that a victory.

As far as how to accomplish that, put me down for open communication. Ultimatums and parental pressure can't make your kids clean their rooms. How do you think it's going to keep them from trying to get laid?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
You may think buying him condoms will condone a teen pregnancy, but I'm fairly sure not buying him condoms will result in a much higher chance.

Also your "stern talk"? Yeah, good luck with him every coming to you again if he has questions or concerns about sex. You just permanently closed that door for good.

Not trying to be a jerk, sorry if it comes off that way. Like Cad said, the fact you care is a great thing but sometime sit comes off wrong to the child, which here, I'm fairly sure it has.
I doubt I closed the door man. I didn't beat the shit outta him jeez. These talks don't need to be handled with extreme delicacy. Plus I know my boy. He WOULD ignore me if I came to him with muffins and milk to talk about this shit.

Column_sl

shitlord
I would be more concerned about telling your kids about all the STD's involved with sex, and the responsibility they have if they knock a girl up/get knocked up.

You would be surprised how many people that should known better, but do not. Doesn't matter what the age

Most people get the real eye openers in that first sex ed class for an easy credit in college by that time it's usually too late.

Parents are really good about talking about the act of sex, but are pretty bad on sex education.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Bramma

Put yourself in that age. If he has discovered masturbation and how good it feels, there is nothing that you can say that will make him stay away from girls.

The best you can do is help him understand the urge to fuck females, yes they are urges at that age, and pretty much all our lives as males.
You can also scare him by showing him a blueberry muffin and telling they are all the same. Which you should do actually so he is aware of STDs. Show him a coupe of nasty warts pictures as well.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I doubt I closed the door man. I didn't beat the shit outta him jeez. These talks don't need to be handled with extreme delicacy. Plus I know my boy. He WOULD ignore me if I came to him with muffins and milk to talk about this shit.
I'm not saying you should have did that either. But his very first interactions with you involving something of a sexual nature were negative. We are creates of association and at that age, that's whats going to happen. "Dad is against anything involving sex and will get angry at me if he finds out, better keep it to myself."

When you were his age would you have went to your dad about something if you knew the first time it was brought up sparked such a negative reaction? I know I wouldn't have and I know my kids wouldn't either.