She-Hulk

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I know this is just a joke.

But he did mention that they had the genetic capability that enabled them to "become hulk".
Could they both be mutants in the MCU?

Its starting to look like mutants in the MCU work in a very particular way, instead of being born with the x gene and getting your powers with puberty, you are also born with an x gene of sorts and its activated by some event.
Like Ms Marvel with the bracelet, Scarlet Witch with the mind stone... and maybe hulk and she-hulk with deadly gamma exposure?

I'm going to wait for more mutants to surface, but that could be a good way to explain mutants in the MCU... "oh they were always around, they just never got activated"
I mean you also have Abomination and The Leader. The gamma radiation just effects people differently. Even Stan Lee Hulked out. I assume it means that some people can metabolize it in a somewhat stable way and that the Banner genes gave some extra fuckery in it.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I mean you also have Abomination and The Leader. The gamma radiation just effects people differently. Even Stan Lee Hulked out. I assume it means that some people can metabolize it in a somewhat stable way and that the Banner genes gave some extra fuckery in it.
The Abomination comes from the super soldier serum, right? nothing to do with Gamma or maybe both? I really don't recall, but I'm sure it had something to do with the super soldier serum.
The Leader... could be something, but they might have just retconned him out at this point.

Could just be Banner genes are special, just theorycrafting mutants in the MCU at this point with what little we've been given so far.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The Abomination comes from the super soldier serum, right? nothing to do with Gamma or maybe both? I really don't recall, but I'm sure it had something to do with the super soldier serum.
The Leader... could be something, but they might have just retconned him out at this point.

Could just be Banner genes are special, just theorycrafting mutants in the MCU at this point with what little we've been given so far.
Abomination is a mix of both with the Leader using Banners blood on him a well. The Leader is still around according to Feige.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
...this episode was so short, they really needed to have included this with the pilot ...
100% agree with this.
It would've been way better if the show started out with these 2 episodes available... all the setup gone... and here we go!

This one just felt way too short, like an extended post credits scene "oh yeah, I got fired... but then I got hired by the company I lost to!? oh... and also... I have to defend the guy that tried to kill my Cousin!? tune in next week!".

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
100% agree with this.
It would've been way better if the show started out with these 2 episodes available... all the setup gone... and here we go!

This one just felt way too short, like an extended post credits scene "oh yeah, I got fired... but then I got hired by the company I lost to!? oh... and also... I have to defend the guy that tried to kill my Cousin!? tune in next week!".
also found out that this weeks ep is actually the pilot and the reason why its so short is that the footage was split with last week to show her origin montage.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
also found out that this weeks ep is actually the pilot and the reason why its so short is that the footage was split with last week to show her origin montage.
All around strange... since this is also going to be the first 9 episode disney+ show since Wandavision.
I thought there would be a lot more meat to it... but maybe they just wanted 3 more weeks to happen.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

It makes stuff like the family dinner even more hilarious though, like She Hulk should be worried as fuck that an accidental cut will kill or mutate anyone related to her..

• 1Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
It makes stuff like the family dinner even more hilarious though, like She Hulk should be worried as fuck that an accidental cut will kill or mutate anyone related to her..
Ched-Hulk might be what the MCU needs right now.

Goatface

1661789322848.png

• 2Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

could you make a super soldier serum with she hulks tampons? Would it only empower women? Would it work on trannies? Tune in to season 2.
Maybe that's how planet hulk happens.

Goatface

wth happened today, don't think they can do maths and purged the wrong votes lol
earlier today
1661960546186.png

now
1662006957194.png

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
wth happened today, don't think they can do maths and purged the wrong votes lol
earlier today
View attachment 430757
now
View attachment 430922
yeah, the fan reviews arent very good on this. the first episode was super obnoxious, but episode 2 was just OK. not offensively bad, just nothing that makes you look forward to watching this. the new ep hasnt dropped yet, but i have a feeling Abomination is still in his cell and the mystery is how did he get out of his cell and then return or is there actually another version of Ab out there. its probably some multiverse shit.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
yeah, the fan reviews arent very good on this. the first episode was super obnoxious, but episode 2 was just OK. not offensively bad, just nothing that makes you look forward to watching this. the new ep hasnt dropped yet, but i have a feeling Abomination is still in his cell and the mystery is how did he get out of his cell and then return or is there actually another version of Ab out there. its probably some multiverse shit.
Or you didn't watch Shang-Chi and know that it was Wong that got him out for that fight and returns him to his cell.

• 1Solidarity

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I love me some Megan the Stallion but damn that joke was beat to death. This show isnt as bad as other Marvel shows but the main actress is very unlikable.

• 1WTF
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Watching people freak out over a fun after credit scene is lolworthy.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
As someone who read She-Hulk, way back when she got her first comic, this show is about what I expected. Although not perfect, it is enjoyable to me.

Also seeing Wrecking Crew get owned was great. I assume it is probably going to be Val that is after She-Hulk's blood. General Ross could be the person too. Although the actor died they could just have him come back as Red Hulk with a new actor.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users