She-Hulk

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Watching people freak out over a fun after credit scene is lolworthy.
Who's freaking out about it?

I was just pointing out how it's a Marvel show with fucking twerking. Enjoy supporting Disney though, it's absolutely your right.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

I was just pointing out how it's a Marvel show with fucking twerking. Enjoy supporting Disney though, it's absolutely your right.
unless i missed the bus on this, but isnt "twerking" simulating some chick riding a dick? so we now have the lead star simulating riding a dick in a disney show that little girls are potentially watching. when did that become mainstream family entertainment? that Large Hadron Collider really did a number on this timeline.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
unless i missed the bus on this, but isnt "twerking" simulating some chick riding a dick? so we now have the lead star simulating riding a dick in a disney show that little girls are potentially watching. when did that become mainstream family entertainment? that Large Hadron Collider really did a number on this timeline.
twerking is what that booty shaking is called

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
It's not, no. Its just a bouncing ass, with nothing more than just "watch my ass bounce". And its been around for like 30 years now, its time for the Whites to ruin it, Disney just doing their job.

• 1Like

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Not sure if this is a random celebrity cameo show that lets people advertise their brand, with the Marvel Studios named attached to it with some semblance of plot that serves as a glorified advertisement or what.

I like the actual core characters, but the random inserting of brand names and random musicians as if I'm supposed to give a fuck is annoying. I like when I can go watch an old movie or TV show and get the whole picture contained within the movie or TV show.

This is going to be the Scary Movie of Marvel Studios. Not a bad thing right now, as I actually enjoy watching all the B-movie shit like "Meet The Spartans", but I could do without product placement randomly tossed in. Is it intentionally like that? That's fucking weird if so.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Not sure if this is a random celebrity cameo show that lets people advertise their brand, with the Marvel Studios named attached to it with some semblance of plot that serves as a glorified advertisement or what.

I like the actual core characters, but the random inserting of brand names and random musicians as if I'm supposed to give a fuck is annoying. I like when I can go watch an old movie or TV show and get the whole picture contained within the movie or TV show.

This is going to be the Scary Movie of Marvel Studios. Not a bad thing right now, as I actually enjoy watching all the B-movie shit like "Meet The Spartans", but I could do without product placement randomly tossed in. Is it intentionally like that? That's fucking weird if so.
the male cameos each week feels like its a crutch they are using because they dont have faith this show can be carried by She-Hulk. which i aggree with because she's still doing the introducing things and things happen approach. they even brought back that d-bag attorney to filler out this episode. they really dont seem like they have anywhere to go with this show other than cameos and popins. 3 episodes and the main villain only appeared once. its pretty scattershot. one more week and i'm done.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

All the comic book anti woke youtube nerds mainly. Look on twitter. Twerking is what's too far now? If they weren't fully clothed and shit I could see some issues. It's no worse than all the adult jokes and shit Disney has snuck into their animated movies over the years. The Disney hate has gotten so bad you all nitpick stupid shit. You all act like Disney has to be rated G shit. Twerking wouldn't even be considered PG-13 nowadays.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

I mean this has had more MCU integration than any other shows so far. If that is what your are taking about. People have been bitching about stuff being too stand alone and then when a show doesn't do that people still complain. The MCU has 12 years of movies and shows that is all interconnected.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
having thor 4 open with a child dying slowing and painfully in her fathers arms is 10x shittier for a disney movie than some provocative dancing

• 1WTF

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
All the comic book anti woke youtube nerds mainly. Look on twitter. Twerking is what's too far now? If they weren't fully clothed and shit I could see some issues. It's no worse than all the adult jokes and shit Disney has snuck into their animated movies over the years. The Disney hate has gotten so bad you all nitpick stupid shit. You all act like Disney has to be rated G shit. Twerking wouldn't even be considered PG-13 nowadays.
parents dont want their daughters to grow up to be whores. twerking is a sexual dance. its not something that should be emulated by children.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I mean this has had more MCU integration than any other shows so far. If that is what your are taking about. People have been bitching about stuff being too stand alone and then when a show doesn't do that people still complain. The MCU has 12 years of movies and shows that is all interconnected.
I was more referring to the Red Bull drinking New Asgardian woman / Megan Thee Stallion stuff. Glad they made it fit with the MCU lore, but I can't help but feel like it feels forced. I love the Wong integration, the Bruce Banner involved origin story, bringing back Abomination - that stuff's great.

It's shitty with the show being used to promote random celebrities outside of the lore. This is the first time where it felt forced as fuck. They're normally subtle about the product placement and stuff, but this one felt like they just used an entire episode of a series to shove some shitty lore and product placement into a series.

having thor 4 open with a child dying slowing and painfully in her fathers arms is 10x shittier for a disney movie than some provocative dancing
Disney movies normally have a child losing their parents as part of their origin story, so I mean, this is a Reverse Disney if anything.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I was more referring to the Red Bull drinking New Asgardian woman / Megan Thee Stallion stuff. Glad they made it fit with the MCU lore, but I can't help but feel like it feels forced. I love the Wong integration, the Bruce Banner involved origin story, bringing back Abomination - that stuff's great.

It's shitty with the show being used to promote random celebrities outside of the lore. This is the first time where it felt forced as fuck. They're normally subtle about the product placement and stuff, but this one felt like they just used an entire episode of a series to shove some shitty lore and product placement into a series.
The lead actress is a Megan The Stallion fan which is probably why she got chosen for the part. I truthfully barely know who Megan is and definitely don't know any of her songs. But I do know they could have done a lot worse. As for product integration, that is every show/movie ever. It isn't even that bad here. It may just feel more blatant cuz of the shorter runtime.
parents dont want their daughters to grow up to be whores. twerking is a sexual dance. its not something that should be emulated by children.
Most dance moves are sexual. Twerking I would even say is kinda mild compared to some other shit. Your kid becoming a whore isn't going to because she saw She-Hulk twerk. It'll be cuz you were shitty parents

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Most dance moves are sexual. Twerking I would even say is kinda mild compared to some other shit. Your kid becoming a whore isn't going to because she saw She-Hulk twerk. It'll be cuz you were shitty parents
dude, i love you , man, but twerking started at strip clubs during lapdances. its not a dance that was in nightclubs or anything. its supposed to jack your dick.
you are saying this isnt a big deal.
raisin-girl.gif

• 1Garbage

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
dude, i love you , man, but twerking started at strip clubs during lapdances. its not a dance that was in nightclubs or anything. its supposed to jack your dick.
you are saying this isnt a big deal.
raisin-girl.gif
I mean it did come from nightclubs...

1993: Twerking was born out of New Orleans' bounce music scene, a hip hop sub-genre centered around call-and-response vocals and the endlessly sampled Triggaman beat. The first reference to twerking in a song is DJ Jubilee's "Do the Jubilee All" in 1993, which features him telling the crowd to, "Twerk baby, twerk baby, twerk, twerk, twerk." Much like twerking, the bounce music scene has been getting more national attention over the last few years.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If twerking wasn't almost exclusively composed of fat sheboons shaking their lard filled asses, it wouldn't be so reviled.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I’m starting to think Chuk is too old for these forums.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users