She-Hulk

Juvarisx

Florida
Movies like Dune and Avatar will become the exception and not the rule sadly. The serious fimmakers that use CGI as a tool to enhance their story will always have CGi that looks fantastic, while shit like Marvel knows their fans done care and just pump out whatever.

Its not a surprise to me that the two best 3D experiences I had were from James Cameron and Alfonso Cuaron, and the best CGI I have ever seen came in Dennis Villeneuve films.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Looks like they've tweaked She-Hulk's look a bit already in the newer version of the trailer on Disney+

she-hulk-trailer-1.jpg

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Theyve been getting roasted all over for how bad it looks. I still barely notice a change.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think one of these is supposed to look better.
AAXLywM.img

looks like they bumped the sharpness slider and called it a day.

• 2Worf

Brad2770

So, I used to watch Star Trek with my grandmother. Ever since I saw the episode with the green chick, my wild fetish has been chicks with green skin. It’s why I bought all the she hulk comics and the ones the had she hulk as a guest when I was a teen…. because of the great writing.

I want so bad to watch this… because of the great writing, but I have to resist.

• 1Worf

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just rewatch GOTG? Then Thor and GOTG 3 when they come out

1654050643610.png

• 2Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ok, I'll go with that. I actually didn't recognize her in the Titania pic, I honestly thought she was just some fat black girl. That's the same chick from The Good Place, right? She was extremely hot in that. So I'll accept that maybe that's just a shitty pic, as she even seems to think. I also think the way the cape and the leggings blend make her look a lot fatter than she actually is. The puffy face doesn't help either. If she still looks like she does in the BTS clip, I'd still knock the bottom out of it with my thunder thimble.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ok, I'll go with that. I actually didn't recognize her in the Titania pic, I honestly thought she was just some fat black girl. That's the same chick from The Good Place, right? She was extremely hot in that. So I'll accept that maybe that's just a shitty pic, as she even seems to think. I also think the way the cape and the leggings blend make her look a lot fatter than she actually is. The puffy face doesn't help either. If she still looks like she does in the BTS clip, I'd still knock the bottom out of it with my thunder thimble.
she has some smoking hot pics on the net. i have no idea who she is, but yeah she is a stunner, just not in that Marvel publicity image. maybe Disney doesnt pay their photographers either.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
shes gonna stay chunky, she has metoo thing called "i weigh," that is calling out fat shaming, so i guess cupcakes are her new best friend now.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Her thing was usually calling out bullshit weight reduction methods. Like “cleanses” that basically give you diarrhea and fuck up your body