Shia LaBeouf protest of Trump

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Who's gonna pilgrimage their asses to the new site and advertise for firesofheaven.org?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
LOL Camera is indeed jacked up. Can see a blurry worker in a vest painting wall though.

• 2Like

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
If you are watching from the HWNDU stream URL, and want some side chat give this a go.

kek Chat

Also, this got posted a bit earlier in /pol/ , seemed like something FoH may be interested in.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If I say I liked it, will I lose my book deal?

you'll lose your YouTube Red and Disney promotional contracts, for sure.

Might even be an article in the Wallstreet Journal about ya scummy self.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I always miss the good posts. Also thanks. That chat was the missing last piece of my life. I am complete now and entering my final forms.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Why the fuck are they setting up cameras and shit? Wtf happened?

There was a news crew there, that is what I meant, sorry

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
If you are watching from the HWNDU stream URL, and want some side chat give this a go.

kek Chat

Also, this got posted a bit earlier in /pol/ , seemed like something FoH may be interested in.

God got some gold entertainment out of this tonight. Especially when Based Lando (looks like billy dee williams and identifies as an apache helicopter) came on for a few hours triggering and running off the lefties with real talk and promoting religion of keklicism from kekistan.

• 3Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
God got some gold entertainment out of this tonight. Especially when Based Lando (looks like billy dee williams and identifies as an apache helicopter) came on for a few hours triggering and running off the lefties with real talk and promoting religion of keklicism from kekistan.

Made it in time to experience Based Lando firsthand. I think he'll be a semi-regular, as its been awhile and the convo seems stimulating. He has 2 kids apparently.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Looking like it may be shut down again.

At about 4:30 MST the stream glitched to footage of earlier in the night, and now refreshing the HWNDU main stream page loads this:

87m6WbM.png

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Looking like it may be shut down again. At about 4:30 MST the stream glitched to footage of earlier in the night, and now refreshing the HWNDU main stream page loads this:

View attachment 122273
Kind of odd it just shut down like that with no one there. I assume Shia has remote ability on it but I don't think he would have been triggered enough by the Trump shrine to do that.

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lol now it needs flash player to play the video.

Who still uses fucking flash player in 2017?

• 3Like