Shia LaBeouf protest of Trump

Oldbased

> Than U
LOL

The Hangar
Is like 15 feet away from the camera in same building.
Google Maps

Let's place a bar on scene. What could go wrong haha.
Sounds like shooting took place in the block sized parking lot nearby.

Another view. If dude on video does own the building the bar/theater are in it won't be back at this spot. He was pretty clear he was sick of the shit. I'm guessing he lives in that building and sick of the noise and shit going on after just 5 days.
Google Maps

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
He should blame himself, the whole thing is 100% divisive in nature. The event is described as a place to voice different views, not anti-trump, but its obvious that is the desired message.

It was pretty much bait for the /pol/ trolls and other people that weren't ok with just bowing to the continuation of another 4+ years of the same path.

My main issue is that the pro Dem people just glaze over the fact that they were duped in the primaries. Like Bernie or not, he was screwed over. They chose their candidate and he just wasn't it. What did they think was going to happen? The ones that did realize either didn't vote or a small portion woke up and voted for what could be a full on wild card. That in addition to the people fed up with the uber-left garbage that had been force fed over the previous two years coming out caused the Dem's loss.

Sam Harris explains it perfectly IMO.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Shia won't be happy until it is 24/7 leftwinger nut cases and Trump supporters are shot on sight.
I expect Portland or Oakland next if not directly on the border someplace.

Even then it'll still be overrun with Trump/ourguys.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The funny thing about the HINDU camera is that it is divisive at it's core foundation and ideology, not just it's implementation and use. It establishes that there is an existing 'us' that feels it could be divided by Trump, the rest is a 'them' that support him or just don't care enough to feel threatened.

**BOOM** you have an 'us' vs 'them' mentality right out of the gate before a word is spoken to the camera

Why do they feel that Trump is trying to divide them and how?

• 4Like

haaat

Golden Knight of the Realm
The area the ABQ camera was in is a shithole to begin with. When I'm on trips for work I go right through the station a few blocks away and the homeless that hang around in that vicinity, I'm sure that gunshot is real.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The area the ABQ camera was in is a shithole to begin with. When I'm on trips for work I go right through the station a few blocks away and the homeless that hang around in that vicinity, I'm sure that gunshot is real.

Just to be clear for the discussion, nobody is questioning whether the shots were heard. The shots are not in question.

What is in question is the participants in the videos, as well as the spontaneity of the move to ABQ, as the internet troll recruitment post was made 3 weeks prior to the ABQ move. And therefore, the spontaneity of the entire project would become questionable.

No, we don't have smoking gun evidence, but observational instinct and peripheral findings are adding up. Its likely Lando et al are a part of Shia's art project, whether they know or not. The Craigslist company that posted an advertisement looking for people versed in internet-troll speak and versed in trolling would likely be hiring these guys independently, it would be wholly unnecessary to remind them that this is Shia's project (which it is).

Someone called it earlier when they brought up Shia + performance art. Its now looking exactly like the art project it was announced as, and the project it was intended to be. They have captured some amazing performances.

I absolutely love the characters so far. Greg the Greek, Oldschool Pete, Lando, Poet guy, etc. But we have gleaned a little bit of information now and made enough observations to lean towards some of these characters not being as grass roots as we might think-- save for the "person" pulling a gun out of his pants, and the people with nothing good to say save for "HWNDU"-- those people are absolutely certifiably 100% authentic, unfortunately, you know, that's just real life.

example; two gay men came by last night, extremely gay behavior more than a normal gay person would immediately broadcast, very over the top in a put-on kind of way. The girl who was with them seemed to be their "handler" and she was staying extra quiet, whispering to the two men, setting up the Beyonce music for them to dance to, and she wouldn't speak or walk in front of the camera or say anything. Fag hags who hang out with full blown loud obnoxious flamers are not reserved or quiet people. She was quiet because she brought them their to perform and shes probably some kind of organizer. She left with them without saying anything audible, she said nothing to the camera. The gays and her didn't socialize with anyone and moved on. That's handler/producer behavior.

The more you examine some of these happenings, you start seeing a lack of spontaneity. If its too good to be true, it usually is.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Lando is terrible at twitter btw. Very terrible but he did set one up and managed to get it on stream before the shutdown.
Since it is very likely we'll never see ABQ again you can visit his twitter here BaSed lando (@BaSedlando505) | Твиттер for when he starts up his youtube channel.
I plan to watch those videos haha.

• 2Like
  • 1Haram
  • 1Solidarity

Oldbased

> Than U
Cam's back but I think it is a accident. It came back after the daily maintenance time. So I think it rebooted, saved and auto started.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
They should put it up in some high crime area like Detroit for the lulz.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Oldbased

> Than U
They should put it up in some high crime area like Detroit for the lulz.
Nashville would be best. Gun laws are not too bad and a good pool of both sides to feed the grinder.
Aaaaaaaaand Muslims err I mean back down again. I assumed it was a mistake when it came up at reset time.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Islamic

Oldbased

> Than U
It's been 4 days since any of the 3 have made any mention other than the cam was shut down.
A few hours ago Luke tweeted this.
I assume since it started on a Friday the last 2 times, we will find out by then if there is a season 3 or not.
His tweet was pretty vague.
Could be movie stars helped secure the next location, or that it is going back to New York or just a reference the cam is a moving image as in different locations.
Given that they only use their 3 accounts when relating to this project it certainly means something though.

• 1Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I feel like the HWNDU-Feed is not going to die quietly.

I'm really curious to see if this thing keeps on respawning.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US | LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner
I'd call this victory.
"On March 8, 2017, the project moved to an unknown location. A flag emblazoned with the words "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" will be flown for the duration."

Bets on how long it will take people to locate this flag which could be literally anyplace at this point?

• 2Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Did they ever explain the supreme irony of the slogan and the disconnected behavior of the supporters?

• 2Like