Should I lie on my business school application and say I'm gay?

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Unless you're into chewing on foreskin and potential smegma, I think most guys prefer cut. :

Keeping your foreskin clean takes literally 10 seconds a day, anyone who doesn't do it is gross enough that you wouldn't want to go near their junk anyway.

Wouldn't it be more like a beef curtain situation - ie. by the time you know the difference, you're already committed?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Actually starting to look at some International business schools. Could be my ticket out of this dump once Hillary burns it to the ground.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
When I was there, it was higher for Business Week, which means nothing now anyway, that I'm self employed. Rick Perry has been on a push to more the program more inclusive (meaning lower standards to get it), but standards were more rigorous when I was there.

Well, thanks for confirming you're completely full of shit.

For those not from TX: Rick Perry is a well-known diehard Texas A&M alumnus and hasn't been the governor for almost 2 years (nevermind that the governor has no legit say in UTexas admissions policy either), but this retarded motherfucker thinks our good ol' boy ex-governor who bleeds Aggie maroon is "making a push" lately to change the admissions policy of the rival school he openly despises, and they're listening to him. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay. That post was so retarded that someone better get a helmet on it before it starts bashing its head into the window it's licking.

Thanks for playing, now get the fuck out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Actually starting to look at some International business schools. Could be my ticket out of this dump once Hillary burns it to the ground.
Come to Europe. Bang some hot eastern euro chicks. Can piss on them for cheap too, I've heard. Also we have business schools. Win-win-win.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Come to Europe. Bang some hot eastern euro chicks. Can piss on them for cheap too, I've heard. Also we have business schools. Win-win-win.
Copenhagan Business School sounds fun

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

I've heard the rape laws are pretty lax as well

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Actually, I was already an Executive at the age of 30 by the time I was accepted into a t1 MBA program. I was the only in my cohort already an Executive. And I became an Executive by the time I was 30 because I outsold everyone else in the country for years, and there were 500 of us in the position. None of that is made up, Tuco verified who I was years ago, from newspaper articles and my resume.

It doesn't surprise me you need to try to apply for protected status to try accomplish anything in your life, you fucking loser.

wow why is lyrical so homophobic

oh right he's black

• 1Solidarity

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Why lie? Why not just rely on your credentials?

Basically when you look at any top school, if you see white or asian males in the classroom you know they are the alphas, because think about how fucking hard it is to get in due to reverse discrimination. Blacks, hispanics? Awesome, especially at an affirmative action school, the more of them there the more of them to help boost your GPA. Win win.

There's been plenty of studies to show that academically mediocre students at highly competitive schools tend to do poorer in their careers than brilliant students who end up in middle range schools. Read some Malcolm Gladwell if you want the abridged version.

I'm sure you will seem more prestigious graduating from a top ranked school, but if you couldn't qualify due to your academic merits alone, do you really want to get your shit pushed in by some type-A whites and asians? I guess in the business world maybe it's worth it for the connections to graduate middle/bottom of the class, but that shit wouldn't fly in medical school.

• 1Solidarity

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
You should lie. No reason not too. If you need to provide proof, I'll let you suck my dick and photograph it.

Don't hate the player hate the game. Haters.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm confused. Aren't you like 30? Why are you going to school?
29 for a few more days. It's not uncommon to go to business school at this age you generally need about 5 years of work experience before you go.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Personal recommendation, unless you really see a big advantage going to a specific business school I would just get an MBA and not sweat it. I've moved up without one into an upper management position pulling $130k a year (with a EE major) and honestly could push a tier up without additional education just based on performance. If you feel this will give you a leg-up on a spot then for sure it makes sense to go for it but, at least in my experience, proving your ability to run a business is more useful than a piece of paper. Concepts you will learn in business school are handy, but in many cases are also things you can learn by taking an interest in business and a bit of research. Case in point, there is a lot of shit I learned in Engineering I never use...it's nice to have a diploma to show I am CAPABLE of doing it (i.e. intelligent enough to grasp the concepts), but if you can demonstrate that outside of there in many cases it doesn't matter. Main point, don't get hung up on a specific school or program unless you have a good reason for it.

Secondary point, be yourself man. If you are a gay shitlord then go for it, otherwise have some integrity sir! You suck one dick...