• No

Votes: 91 59.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This is seriously one of the stupidest arguments you have ever made.

Does anyone else think being loyal to people you dont know makes sense?

• 3Salty
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You really have no other explanation? Are you loyal to complete strangers?

Your argument is predicated on a false premise that only those you've met in person are worthy of empathy and friendship.

This is nothing more than a further demonstration that you are an atrocious human being, and also, a whiny faggot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Holy fuck. Keg LOVES Dota 2. Over 5000 hours.

Is he Korean?
I have about 2000 games across 5 years. Not sure where you're getting 5000 hours from unless it logs time idle at the menu.

Probably half of those as the Spirit Breaker, a role that suits me quite well.

• 1Salty

DickTrickle

Your argument is predicated on a false premise that only those you've met in person are worthy of empathy and friendship.

This is nothing more than a further demonstration that you are an atrocious human being, and also, a whiny faggot.

Huh. No. I am not talking about in person. I could be loyal to online people but i have had no interactions with tolan. Do you think loyalty should have no basis or merit?

If he said he liked you, would you be disloyal for saying what I said?

• 1Salty

khalid

Unelected Mod
Does anyone else think being loyal to people you dont know makes sense?

To be clear, I don't think you owe any loyalty to Tolan.

However, I definitely feel like there are some members on this forum that I would rate as friends and so would treat them with some loyalty in a similar fashion to friends in real life.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Huh. No. I am not talking about in person. I could be loyal to online people but i have had no interactions with tolan. Do you think loyalty should have no basis or merit?

I think your cowardice and your inconstancy is on display for all to see and judge.

• 1Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I have about 2000 games across 5 years. Not sure where you're getting 5000 hours from unless it logs time idle at the menu.

Probably half of those as the Spirit Breaker, a role that suits me quite well.

So wait you spent 3,000 hours idle? Ok buddy.

Hey, I loves games and spent God knows how many hours in various games. It's ok to admit it dude. I'm actually quite impressed. You must really like DOTA.

I won't game shame you. It's a trophy here in these parts. You should brag about that shit.

• 1Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
5,061 hours on record. Last played Feb 23. God damn you must be good by now. Join the tourney if I set up a game for Dota.

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard

His private messages that I didn't read and just replied with left over go fuck yourself pictures confirms he is in fact a whiny little faggot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

I think your cowardice and your inconstancy is on display for all to see and judge.

How am i inconsistent? did you confuse me with someone else? All i know about Tolan is from the asshat and politics thread, and those sre just observations.

Is it because we're both liberal? I genuinely am curious to understand here.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.