Votes: 91 59.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
As much as Tamoomba kept ruining threads and I loathed it, freedom of speech and all that. Don't ban him for that.

Threatening to dox people. Do keep him banned for that.
There was never a threat.

• 3Salty
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
There was never a threat.
It's an issue if you have to bring up the fact that it might not be a threat. Doesn't matter what the issue is about there is no fucking reason to bring up a person's lively hood in the argument. That alone is why Tanoomba was banned.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Well hasn't this thread turned into a roller coaster ride.

Good read, good work from all involved.

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's an issue if you have to bring up the fact that it might not be a threat. Doesn't matter what the issue is about there is no fucking reason to bring up a person's lively hood in the argument. That alone is why Tanoomba was banned.

Tanoomba's livelihood has been brought up multiple times with plenty of insinuations that he should not have his job.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
This poll will close on Mar 27, 2017 at 12:11 AM.

1. Yes
    21 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. *
    No
    42 vote(s)
    66.7%

What a shocking result

khalid

Unelected Mod
This poll will close on Mar 27, 2017 at 12:11 AM.

1. Yes
    21 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. *
    No
    42 vote(s)
    66.7%

What a shocking result

More people voted for Tanoomba as mod then have voted against his banning.

• 2Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Tanoomba's livelihood has been brought up multiple times with plenty of insinuations that he should not have his job.
I don't disagree with you.

There was a bit more of a direct threat here but still might not have been actionable.

I think you read my thread about community though. Sometimes people just aren't compatible and not letting them ruin things is not a bad idea. This poll has a surprisingly large amount of votes and its overwhelmingly against him.

Maybe that right there is a good enough reason.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
More people voted for Tanoomba as mod then have voted against his banning.

Yeah but there was a giant sign that said COME VOTE FOR MODERATORS at the top of everyone's page drawing them in then.

And iirc he got about 50 votes total.

So we're over 60 here already.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I don't remember having any problems with moonbat myself, but then again I don't read the GG thread and only recently started keeping up with the politics thread.

We let column trash the joint for so many years unchecked and even if Tanoomba is disingenuous about his takes he's never approached columns level of pure stupid.

I think a perma ban is harsh in this instance, but I have absolutely zero issue with long shaw stays for people that just continually shit up threads.

Put the fucker in the shaw and throw away the key?

• 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Been tried.

DIdn't work.

If anything, it just allowed him to be even more pathetic and obnoxious by hiding in the shaw.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The Shill mods are removing Tanoomba because he doesn't respond to gaslighting techniques. They've been trying to discourage his participation for years. Now, after the new fraudulent election, Tanoomba is banned.

This board is a shill honeypot.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The Shill mods are removing Tanoomba because he doesn't respond to gaslighting techniques. They've been trying to discourage his participation for years. Now, after the new fraudulent election, Tanoomba is banned.

This board is now a shill honeypot.

Government paying mods to keep all couple hundred of us active users under control. The humanity!

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>

This post is 100% fact.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Ban all of the faggots who've voted no to this poll. They're all shills.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I vote for whatever creates the most laughs as usual. This thread wouldn't exist if we didn't have Tanoomba to ban in the first place!

Don't we have thread bans? Ban him from threads he shits up. (if that's all of them, then tough luck!)

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>

How were the elections fraudulent?

Status
Not open for further replies.