Votes: 91 59.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lol almost all the current mods had over 200 votes each, and the one that didn't had 140 votes.

"Shill block"

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't disagree with you.

There was a bit more of a direct threat here but still might not have been actionable.

I think you read my thread about community though. Sometimes people just aren't compatible and not letting them ruin things is not a bad idea. This poll has a surprisingly large amount of votes and its overwhelmingly against him.

Maybe that right there is a good enough reason.

I actually agree that it makes sense to ban based on being a bad fit who had many chances. That fit was not going to change, clearly. As you have noted in the past, there is hardly any other place that would not have banned him long ago if he was such a bad fit. But it should be done for that reason and not give such a flimsy reason which could set a bad precedent.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Right, the official reason should be bad fit for the community, not some bullshit about doxxing.

(bad fit for the community though? I dunno, I don't think we should let him shit up threads, but this community has long been about poking fun of people that are "bad fits" so in that sense I'm on the fence)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I actually agree that it makes sense to ban based on being a bad fit who had many chances. That fit was not going to change, clearly. As you have noted in the past, there is hardly any other place that would not have banned him long ago if he was such a bad fit. But it should be done for that reason and not give such a flimsy reason which could set a bad precedent.

Except had he been banned for that reason alone, you'd still be in here bitching about it.

Because you are a disingenuous faggot.

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I think you read my thread about community though. Sometimes people just aren't compatible and not letting them ruin things is not a bad idea. This poll has a surprisingly large amount of votes and its overwhelmingly against him.

Shills manipulating the conversation on this forum. Probably four or five people with multiple sock puppet accounts. Check IP addresses, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Unless you're on the take, a_skeleton_03.

k9g0WF8.png

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Shills manipulating the conversation on this forum. Probably four or five people with multiple sock puppet accounts. Check IP addresses, you'll see what I'm talking about.

This dude is either running out of tin foil or really hilarious. Not sure which.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

a_skeleton_03 has an alt detector code working all the time that checks not only IPs, but also stored cookies on the relevant pcs.

It has caught tons of alts.

You don't know this because you're not a donor so you don't have access to that forum.

Congrats.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Right, the official reason should be bad fit for the community, not some bullshit about doxxing.
While I agree, especially about the doxxing being BS, wouldn't a ban for being a "bad fit" concern you? I disagree with a bunch of people on these forums but I don't want them banned.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Except had he been banned for that reason alone, you'd still be in here bitching about it.

Because you are a disingenuous faggot.

False. I have expressed this sentiment multiple times in the past.

• 2Salty

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
While I agree, especially about the doxxing being BS, wouldn't a ban for being a "bad fit" concern you? I disagree with a bunch of people on these forums but I don't want them banned.
I edited my post, but bad fit in this case is a long long long long string of forum abuse. The guy can't or won't help himself. At some point it's better if you just eliminate the bullshit. (but again, maybe we can find a funnier way of discouraging him than an outright ban)

I have no fucking problem celebrating Column's absence from this forum for instance. (please don't tell me he just renamed himself)

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
False. I have expressed this sentiment multiple times in the past.

You also were one of the few to speak up in the Amod thread when Tanoomba was banned for being a bad fit by a_skeleton_03 before.

So true. And also more evidence that you're a contrarian troll and a fucking disingenuous faggot.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

(bad fit for the community though? I dunno, I don't think we should let him shit up threads, but this community has long been about poking fun of people that are "bad fits" so in that sense I'm on the fence)

Maybe bad fit over time with negative thread domination in there somewhere.

• 1Salty

DickTrickle

You also were one of the few to speak up in the Amod thread when Tanoomba was banned for being a bad fit by a_skeleton_03 before.

So true. And also more evidence that you're a contrarian troll and a fucking disingenuous faggot.

I complained because admin behavior more than tan actually being banned.

• 2Salty

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I edited my post, but bad fit in this case is a long long long long string of forum abuse. The guy can't or won't help himself. At some point it's better if you just eliminate the bullshit. (but again, maybe we can find a funnier way of discouraging him than an outright ban)

I have no fucking problem celebrating Column's absence from this forum for instance. (please don't tell me he just renamed himself)
It just feels like he was banned because he was disliked & rustled many a jimmy. Don't we have the ignore feature for a reason? I have ignored 2 people in 10+ years 1. Lulzsect for his SS habits, but I have since taken him off ignore & 2. was the death gore dude (he is still on ignore). It just cracks me up that we have grown men that act so tough on here yet they can't click ignore on someone so they complain until said person is banned.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I complained because admin behavior more than tan actually being banned.

Its just forked tongued nonsense and weasel words with you.

You've got no out here.

You claimed that banning him for being a bad fit would be appropriate.

But when a_skeleton_03 did just that you came here and bitched about him being banned for being a bad fit because that was, according to you now, admin abuse.

You're a fucking joke.

Why don't you just stop being a bitch, and speak the hard truth plain: You are a perpetually butthurt contrarian faggot and all this bullshit you spout is just you trying to justify to yourself why its okay to be a disingenuous, disloyal, inconstant whiny cunt faggot.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
For anyone who doubts shills control this forum and have for years.

Disinformation Part 1: How Trolls Control an Internet Forum - WhoWhatWhy

Gaining Full Control

It is important to continuously maneuver for a forum moderator position. Once this position is obtained, the forum can then be effectively and quietly controlled by deleting unfavorable postings — and one can eventually steer the forum into complete failure and lack of interest by the general public.This is the “ultimate victory.”

Depending on the level of control you obtain, you can deliberately steer a forum into defeat by censoring postings, deleting memberships, flooding, or “accidentally” taking the forum offline. By this method the forum can be killed.

However it is not always in the interest to kill a forum as it can be converted into a “honey pot” gathering center to collect and misdirect newcomers and, from this point, be completely used for your control for your agenda purposes.

Sound familiar?

Disinformation Part 2: Detailed Tips for Trolls - WhoWhatWhy

Disinformation Part 3: COINTELPRO Up Close and Personal - WhoWhatWhy

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.