• No

Votes: 91 59.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
hodj you are just booty blasted because i am really great all the time.

• 2Like
  • 2Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Not true. You're great at about a 50 50 ratio, if we include your entire posting history. You were funnier and more entertaining in the past, and some of that still shows through, but you're far more of a downer recently than you are entertaining.

You've aged, Picasso.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Bud light, fucking disgusting.
Yeah, but it's relatively low alcohol and produces hardly any hangover due to its mostly water content. When I'm drinking for flavor, I don't drink this stuff.

8 ipa's (even sessions) vs 8 bud lights, coors lights, etc is night and day in hungoverness.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, but it's relatively low alcohol and produces hardly any hangover due to its mostly water content. When I'm drinking for flavor, I don't drink this stuff.

8 ipa's (even sessions) vs 8 bud lights, coors lights, etc is night and day in hungoverness.

XXXX light are great day drinking beers don't let anyone tell you different. I'm partial to bud and coors light.

• 1Like

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
XXXX light are great day drinking beers don't let anyone tell you different. I'm partial to bud and coors light.
Agreed. I have three modes of drinking: social, connoisseurial, and turbo.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Agreed. I have three modes of drinking: social, connoisseurial, and turbo.

My three are yardwork/chores (light beer), with wife (micro brews or bourbon), alone shiposting (bourbon).

• 1Like

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
This the problem with losing tanoomba, now hodj can't laser focus his angst on one person, so it's a tornado stuck in a hurricane of shit flailing, and we're all collateral damage.

Either someone has to step up and be an unrelenting fuckstick of a contrarian or we have to reign in hodj by mass reporting his posts.

Losing tanoomba is bad for this forum.
Excellent point.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
My three are yardwork/chores (light beer), with wife (micro brews or bourbon), alone shiposting (bourbon).
Curious: Do you drink bourbon for the flavor or the quicker buzz? Diluted, rocks, or neat?

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Not true. You're great at about a 50 50 ratio, if we include your entire posting history. You were funnier and more entertaining in the past, and some of that still shows through, but you're far more of a downer recently than you are entertaining.

You've aged, Picasso.
I think he's a pretty swell guy.

• 2Salty

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
We vote a black man moderator and Tolan already trying to have him removed, racist shit lord.
Why do you salt rate everything? I could say bacon is delicious and you'd salt it. Bacon requires no salt.

• 3Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I think he's a pretty swell guy.

Except for the fact you think he has no right being amod, despite having 140 votes in the last election, more than this whole poll will get, and far more than Tanoomba has of people desiring his return.

• 1Like

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Thats exactly it.

Tolan Tolan is mad that a black man has power and authority over a forum full of white dudes and trannies.
That's creative. I was only reminded he was black when Morton(TM) said so.

Race has nothing to do with him being wrong.

• 2Salty

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Except for the fact you think he has no right being amod, despite having 140 votes in the last election, more than this whole poll will get, and far more than Tanoomba has of people desiring his return.
I don't know how you missed it, but I was talking about Picasso.

• 1Salty

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Let's banner broadcast this poll and see if you're right.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.