Votes: 91 59.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Whats sad is you fail to get the outcome of the poll doesn't matter and never has.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Are you Hodj's payroll? You like everything he posts even when he is admittedly wrong.

I'm wrong about tiny things, like the fact that I reported one of your posts one time and that was under request from amod.

You're wrong about big things. Like communism, and Bernie as a viable candidate for the Presidency.

That's the difference.

• 1Like

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
I'm wrong about tiny things, like the fact that I reported one of your posts one time and that was under request from amod.

You're wrong about big things. Like communism, and Bernie as a viable candidate for the Presidency.

That's the difference.
Morton(TM) agrees with you, so you've gotta be right.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not true. You're great at about a 50 50 ratio, if we include your entire posting history. You were funnier and more entertaining in the past, and some of that still shows through, but you're far more of a downer recently than you are entertaining.

You've aged, Picasso.

That's true, and the older I get the more annoying you are.
I feel like the involved community (general, amod, non gaming) has slowly been squeezing out normal people and it's going to be the angry losers club by 2030 and i'm going to be the least angry loser, which sounds even worse than being the 4th democrat now.

I wish you understood i'm not trying to be an internet insulter when I say you genuinely make this place worse most of the time and would just like you to settle down. I took you off ignore and it instantly made my experience here worse.
You're rarely even posting to support a stance of defend a point about anything important, but somehow manage to argue continuously. People make comments about you ruining threads and you somehow shrug it off as chummy or something.

Do you even play games or do home improvement, the two cornerstones of this community?

• 8Like
  • 2Salty
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I do both on occasion.

Games a bit less now a days.

You can't make everyone happy all the time. Normal by your definition isn't normal by everyone's. Subjective complaints are subjective. I am not your biggest fan either. But I don't whine about you posting here.

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
This is almost the best result I could have hoped for in this thread.

• 2Salty

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
This is almost the best result I could have hoped for in this thread.

Completely invalid poll that will never reach your desired conclusion even if valid while being mocked by the overwhelmingly vast majority of the people who participated is considered a win in your world, just Tolan things.

• 1Like

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Completely invalid poll that will never reach your desired conclusion even if valid while being mocked by the overwhelmingly vast majority of the people who participated is considered a win in your world, just Tolan things.

I think he said that in jest because he never expected much for this thread.

Why are you so angry?

It's not your fault, maybe.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.