Votes: 91 59.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can we all at least agree, Soygen's new avatar has to go?

He should use this.
f8e.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Why was he unbanned? I've been very vocal about thinking the ban was stupid and I really don't like seeing anyone permabanned, but at this point I'd rather he just stay banned instead of listening to the whining in multiple threads from all the easily triggered faggots.
Why are you holding me responsible for the whining of faggots? Why aren't we pointing and laughing at them for being easily triggered snowflakes who need to be protected from points of view they don't like?

It's just toxic all around for him to be here
See this here? This is bullshit. Stop tossing "toxic" around like you have any clue what it means. "Toxic" is harassing other users. "Toxic" is spamming shit posts when someone you don't like says something. "Toxic" is campaigning for months and months to try to get people you don't like banned.

"Expressing points of view you don't like" is not "toxic".

is it Tanoomba's fault that moderators have thus far allowed Zyzzyxy to get away with spamming eat shit and die after everyone one of his posts? if you want to talk toxicity, let's start there.
"Toxic" is just a means to an end for them. It means whatever they want it to mean as long as they can use it to rationalize punishing me. The fact that actual toxic behavior goes not only unpunished but rewarded is the whipped cream on this hypocrisy pie.

• 3Salty
  • 2Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Tanoomba I didn't say you were toxic; you being here creates a certain toxicity. If you don't believe that then you're trolling harder than I ever thought you were.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Why are you holding me responsible for the whining of faggots? Why aren't we pointing and laughing at them for being easily triggered snowflakes who need to be protected from points of view they don't like?

See this here? This is bullshit. Stop tossing "toxic" around like you have any clue what it means. "Toxic" is harassing other users. "Toxic" is spamming shit posts when someone you don't like says something. "Toxic" is campaigning for months and months to try to get people you don't like banned.

"Expressing points of view you don't like" is not "toxic".

"Toxic" is just a means to an end for them. It means whatever they want it to mean as long as they can use it to rationalize punishing me. The fact that actual toxic behavior goes not only unpunished but rewarded is the whipped cream on this hypocrisy pie.

judge_you_are_a_faggot.jpg

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Tanoomba I didn't say you were toxic; you being here creates a certain toxicity. If you don't believe that then you're trolling harder than I ever thought you were.
so why are we punishing him instead of the actual toxic users? not good logic

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
@ noddle

ohyou.gif

We had a 3 page discussion on the many ways I should die executed on the wall alongside Tolan and xzxzxzyyzxyzx.

If you don't think that is toxic.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I already discussed this a while back.

If a person is so reviled and incompatible with a community yet doesn't quite break the rules why does he still need to be around?

At what point do you need to sacrifice the one to keep the many posting?

Because you know there are people that abandon threads just because he parachutes into them.

You always talk about keeping the community together yet you pull this concern trolling bullshit about wanting to keep Tanoomba around.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

9 straight months waking up every day and restarting the exact same argument from the day before at step 1 in the Gamergate thread, and in fact doing the exact same thing again as soon as he was unbanned = actual toxic user.

Your desperation to play the heel is leading you to myopia.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Everyone becomes toxic after 2 minutes of Tanoomba Tanoomba 's rehashed bullshit.

The asshole literally argues semantics when the source even clarifies what the fuck was meant.

He is no value added.

• 2Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I already discussed this a while back.

If a person is so reviled and incompatible with a community yet doesn't quite break the rules why does he still need to be around?

At what point do you need to sacrifice the one to keep the many posting?

Because you know there are people that abandon threads just because he parachutes into them.

You always talk about keeping the community together yet you pull this concern trolling bullshit about wanting to keep Tanoomba around.
yeah I mean if you want to continue to grow a community of white nationalists, then banning Tanoomba is probably a great idea. give them the safe space they deserve.

• 2Salty
  • 2Picard
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
The asshole literally argues semantics when the source even clarifies what the fuck was meant.

He is no value added.

I think everyone here does that.
Everyone but me, because I cant understand semantics. If I could I would split semantical hairs all day long.

For example, we are just talking about silencers not working because they don't "silence" all the way.

• 2Like
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I mean just look at this post full of insight rational thought and discourse.

"Shitlib cunt actually believes silencers exist."

• 4Salty
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Oh look, we're doing the "The forum doesn't cater to my political tastes any more, therefore I'm going to concern troll about the community" schtick again.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hey kegkilla kegkilla , if you want the forum to cater to your political tastes again, try making a better case for your position than spamming every thread with pedophilia butthurt.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think it's time for a hodj vs Tanoomba poll.

• 2Salty
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.