Votes: 91 59.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Tanoomba I didn't say you were toxic; you being here creates a certain toxicity. If you don't believe that then you're trolling harder than I ever thought you were.

If you believe moonbat is the reason this community acts the way it does, then you're dumber than I ever thought you were. We already saw that when he was gone they just shifted focus to Tolan. When Tolan is gone, they'll pick out the next weakest member of the pack.

everyone was prolly just trollin tho

Was the poll in screenshots? Then errybody was juss trollin.

Unfortunately.

This is Fucking SHIT, man.

Redo the poll with ole'salt playing the part of barnabas.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
Oh look, we're doing the "The forum doesn't cater to my political tastes any more, therefore I'm going to concern troll about the community" schtick again.
^Doesn't even know he just described everyone (especially himself) who's crying for Tanoomba's ban.

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
You ARE the problem.

You just gave me a multi point solution to solving you being here. You are at most a 3-5 click solution.

So here is the thing. I told the moderators that maybe they should unban you because it would help stop the whining and it would have the added benefit of giving them more of an air of legitimacy the next time it happens.

I tire of this game though. The back and forth of you thinking you are the only smart person in the room. This sense of self superiority that you command the high road.

You literally provide nothing but discontent in your wake. This will be your final banning. I really hope that your real life is much more fulfilling so that you can go out there and get some perspective.

To everyone else, there will be no appeal. No change. The topic, if brought up again, will just go straight to the shaw. There are some times when a personality is just not a right fit for a community. This is that time.

I am glad you are the judge of which personalities are not fit for our community.

Every thing he said on that post was true.

This could have been solve by mods actually moderating. Instead this has become a wild west where dissenting opinions are threaten with bans.

Yo just banned him for what asking mods to their jobs? For asking people to use the ignore function? For asking mods to moderate threads?

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I am glad you are the judge of which personalities are not fit for our community.

Every thing he said on that post was true.

This could have been solve by mods actually moderating. Instead this has become a wild west where dissenting opinions are threaten with bans.

Yo just banned him for what asking mods to their jobs? For asking people to use the ignore function? For asking mods to moderate threads?
You have a sense of humor. You understand sarcasm and can make an argument and actually read.

Tanoomba could do none of those things.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
You have a sense of humor. You understand sarcasm and can make an argument and actually read.

Tanoomba could do none of those things.

Tanoomba loves to troll and is very opinionated, that describes almost everyone here.

How many threads has he fucked up, 3 threads?

• 3Picard
  • 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Tolan

Member of the Year 2016
<Banned>
People abandon threads because they become ruined by content-free shitposts, not because I post in them.

Here are just a few solutions:
- Hand out infractions (not RRPS, not bans) to people whose knee-jerk response is to shitpost whenever I say anything.
- Put me on their ignore list without them having a say in it if their behavior continues.
- Have a mod clean up the off-topic, content-free shitposts to the rickshaw. God forbid the mods do anything but wave their dicks everywhere.
- Do fucking nothing. People bitch and whine all the time, for all kinds of stupid reasons. It's a big forum. If people can't bear to watch me discuss something in the GamerGate thread once in a while, they can go cry into their pillows while momma makes them honey tea and sings them lullabies.

Instead, you seem to be of the mind that instead of fixing the actual problem, you want to sweep it to the side by kicking out the guy who respects this community and wants nothing except to be able to have his say.

I really, really can't stress this enough:
I am not responsible for how other people behave.

I find it absolutely baffling that I and I alone can't discuss things in good faith without a few vocal members of this community losing their collective shit EVERY SINGLE TIME. It blows my mind that my words, nothing but my (not even offensive) points of view can lead several posters here to openly endorse thought policing and suppression of unpopular speech. It is shocking to me that I have the thickest skin here and can put up with whatever shit people want to say to me, but they start spamming reports WHEN I'M HAVING AN ACTUAL DISCUSSION.

Make no mistake, a_skeleton_03. This shitstorm isn't going to disappear once the witch hunt succeeds and I get banned. The vocal whiners (you know, the actual toxic posters) will pat themselves on the back and take a break. But that blood lust will build up again. They will set their sights on another target, and now that they know what will work they'll go through all the same techniques again: Spamming shitposts whenever the target posts, spamming reports for posts that don't merit reporting, campaigning through misinformation and outright lies to have the target banned, making up excuses to infract/RRP/temp ban the target, etc. This place will become every bit the echo chamber circle jerk we prided ourselves on not being.
The truest words in this thread.

• 3Picard
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Welp, Tolan, looks like you're up next. I give it it 3-6 months before your execution.

• 3Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.