Shower Thoughts

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I was looking at some wedding photos a friend was tagged in on Facebook. It was a "formal attire" wedding and everyone was dressed up. The girls in their 20's were pretty much in nightclub attire with their tits barely staying inside of dresses and the maximum amount of cleavage showing. I appreciated this especially since I knew none of them but then I got to thinking that one of them must know a seamstress with a mechanical engineering degree with an emphasis on textiles. They probably bought these dresses off the rack but I wonder if there is some kind of seamstress out there that rich hot chicks go to with a dress and their only purpose is to try and ensure there is no wardrobe malfunction. The rest of the dress is up to someone else more mundane that just takes measurements and sews new seams. The real pro is the cleavage pro.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Have you ever wondered why they call it tooth paste? I have... Shouldn't it be tooth cleaner? Man o man the things that I think of while in the shower.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I want the job of taping tittays to dresses so they stay covered. I'd invest in some saliva activated adhesive. This thought was not conceived of in a shower, but it will be reconsidered extensively in my next.

Szlia

Not shower related, but there is a french actor / music hall artist, Darry Cowl, whose first job at a cabaret included kissing the nipples of topless dancers to make them pointy. Food for shower thoughts!

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Who was the first person who noticed water rotates different in that drain depending on your hemisphere?

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
I always pee in the shower. Always. It's a shower. It's basically the cleanest place you can pee.

I always wonder: can soap be dirty? Is sharing a bar of soap gross? I mean, it's self cleaning by nature, isn't it?

iannis

Musty Nester
I wonder how long it is before I get fucked up old man feet. You know when the toes get all twisted and the nails start to get gnarly. I think it comes from a lifetime of shoe and sock use and the increasingly ineffective remodeling process... But the end result is fucked up feet. Also my toes are getting longer.

I dunno man. I dunno.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
Peeing in the shower would make me feel like I was standing in a giant toilet. No thanks

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I always pee in the shower. Always. It's a shower. It's basically the cleanest place you can pee.

I always wonder: can soap be dirty? Is sharing a bar of soap gross? I mean, it's self cleaning by nature, isn't it?
it's all pipes.