Shower Thoughts

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Soap can be dirty. Bar soap is often host to many germs depending on its environment. Liquid soap is cleaner, but avoid soap with "anti-bacterial" ingredients as they're both ineffective and, in aggregate, contradictory. Chances are most of you just grab the door handle with wet hands and re-apply a lot of what you washed off, then go touching your family's faces, so don't sweat using the right soap if your ignorance is that significant.

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
While looking at the floor of the tub: "Geez, I hope my wife doesn't slide her pussy across that floor. I don't want her to get pregnant."

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
My roomate got a Han Solo shower curtain for a Christmas gift. so now I lean my face in it and close my eyes and pretend to be encased in carbonite.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Unless the water heater in my building is shitting the bed, I generally spend a few minutes contemplating things while water hits the back of my head. Largely the drought in California and how to best handle it. Or why the chinese h1b's across the hall always cook the same thing every day. There's like 3 asian markets with chinese speaking grocers within a couple of miles, but the three dudes across the hall make teriyaki chicken and fried rice every single day. Without fail.

Deep thoughts. Also mentioning shower curtains reminds me that it's time for a new liner. Thanks!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
DYO86BE.png

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The insertion of one "r" could drastically change the meaning of J.K Rowling's new movie "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them."

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't get it. What does FantRastic even mean?

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Wrong word, add it to 'Them' to make 'Therm'. So, it's a story about fantastic beasts and temperature/energy calculations.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
not sure if trolling. I'll be thinking about that question in the shower, so it's relevant.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
For me, it's "if I didn't have a wife", I could. But the awesome thing is, I told my wife how much I missed turkish baths and now she washes me once in a while. We've even talked about getting a large enough shower to put a table in there so we can do it right.

On an unrelated note, my daughter got a 'Turkish Bath Towel' for Christmas from my mother in law. I'm still confused about it on many levels. Why would you need a special towel for a turkish bath, and do women not know what a turkish bath is?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
"How come people talk about deodorant like it's a necessity? I've never needed it in my life. Have I always just smelled bad and not realized it?"