Soccer 2012-2013 3.0

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Torres has only scored 7 goals, after 35 appearances, in the Premier League. And 2 of those were in 1 match.

Last year he won the Champions League and the European cup with Spain, while being mediocre at best. So his record is quite deceiving.
He's also a reigning Champions League Winner and now a UEFA Cup winner, what's your point?
@Optajoe
178 - Since joining Chelsea, Fernando Torres has averaged a goal every 178 mins on average in the CL & EL combined (368 mins in PL). Choosy.

Football__Tweet ?@Football__Tweet
Fernando Torres has scored more goals this season than Carlos T?vez, Wayne Rooney, Sergio Ag?ero, Gonzalo Higua?n & Karim Benzema

Are you really trying to discredit his goals record? Are you really that stupid? Does saying that 2 goals came in one match invalidate those 2 goals even further? Are you really that stupid?

His goals helped Chelsea win their only trophy of the year. FACT

He's scored more goals under Benitez than he has any other Chelsea manager. FACT

He also scored more goals under Benitez at LFC than he did under any previous and subsequent manager. FACT

I was right. AGAIN. AS USUAL. FACT

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Beckham has finally called time on his career, he is retiring at the end of the season at 38 years old.

19 trophies including 10 league titles in a 20 year career. Pretty decent! First Englishman to win league championships in four countries.

He was a bit of a ponce (and his fucking haircuts, oh my) but compared to what most of his fellow era stars have got up to in their off-field careers he really was a role model. At his prime there was no better in the world at doing what he did.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Liked Beckham - absolutely true regarding his behavior off the pitch (in comparison with almost all of his piece of shit contemporaries).

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
chelsea....shitty team,shitty fans.
fucking fuck ....Benfica deserved so much to win
frown.png

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Feel like I'm going to be sick.... Looking forward to a great morning of football. Up the Arse!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Does Wenger have trophies made up for his 4th place finish? Would figure you could kiss good bye to Bale if you're a Spurs fan after that.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Great goal for Bale - he'll look nice doing that next season for Manchester United.

Got, clockwork?

L
O
L

Fazana_sl

shitlord
BBC has a comment that the points total for Spurs would have been enough to be 3rd last season. Funny old game!

ManUtd 5-5 draw? Fix that shitty defence RedFace, oh wait.

Terry goes onto the Stamford Bridge pitch to make an end of season speech to the crowd, he wasn't even on the subs bench today but guess what, he has a Chelsea shirt on. Bless him
smile.png

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Oh, and I'll be shocked if Koscielny isn't pursued by several big clubs in the near future. Player of the season for Arsenal, no coincidence that him coming back sent us on the best run in the league since February. Hope we can hang on to him.

Neki - sorry bro.... could be worse, could be Liverpool.

Actually, not that sorry.

Lukaku was unplayable today, but Mancs defense has been playing really poor for months.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Neki - sorry bro.... could be worse, could be Liverpool.

Actually, not that sorry.
Why didn't I choose to support a team like Barca, Man Utd, ateamthatwinstrophies whilst growing up instead? Meh!

Seriously though, even though you beat us to 4th, both of our teams had a underachieving season. At the end of the day, we only finished 1 point behind you guys but our expectations was top 4 so this is a disappointment. In a season when Wigan and Swansea won silverware, Arsenal had to battle to the last day to secure 4th spot and again won no trophies so I would say you guys underachieved too.

Misery loves company! /shares a beer with Springbok

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Why didn't I choose to support a team like Barca, Man Utd, ateamthatwinstrophies whilst growing up instead? Meh!

Seriously though, even though you beat us to 4th, both of our teams had a underachieving season. At the end of the day, we only finished 1 point behind you guys but our expectations was top 4 so this is a disappointment. In a season when Wigan and Swansea won silverware, Arsenal had to battle to the last day to secure 4th spot and again won no trophies so I would say you guys underachieved too.

Misery loves company! /shares a beer with Springbok
No question. Funnily enough, both sides finished with higher point totals and better gd's than last season - and both are disappointed. Felt much sorrier for Spurs last season than this season though. Spurs finish 4th last season, fire Harry - spend $50m in the summer and keep Bale to finish 5th. Harry leads QPR down. Strange game. Summer will be interesting. Lewandowski, Mourinho, Falcao, Isco, Pelligrini, etc will all be getting alot of attention. For the Arse, after the first half of the season I'm tickled with 4th - the problem is, we shouldn't be that far off the pace at the New Year that finishing fourth is as exciting as it was this morning. Truth be told, this is arguably Arsenals least talented team in quite a while though, but whose fault is that in the first place? If Arsenal don't spend (relatively) big in the summer, I'll be absolutely fuming.

Back to the beers, decent banter - even from Ossoi. Haha.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I actually like LFC's chances for next year. If the scouting team has anywhere near the same success as they did in January and Suarez doesn't leave you're looking at an attacking quartet of Suarez, Sturridge, Coutinho + new person which should score a shitload of goals. Figure out the CB situation and add a power type mid in the Toure mold and the starting 11 should hold up against anybody sans Bayern/Barca etc.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
You are assuming that the rest of the teams don't strengthen too Brando. Arsenal will buy and so will Spurs. It will only get more and more competitive. If, and that is a big if, we assume that Bale leaves Spurs then we certainly will use that (huge) amount of money that we will get for him to get players like Damiao, David Villa and Moutinho.

Liverpool are certainly building a decent squad to get into the mix though.

Next season can't come soon enough!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
If that is true, thats a pretty good statement of intent by Spurs, and more than a little annoying. Wish that fucking chimp would head to Madrid or something sooner rather than later.