Soccer 2022–2023 (EPL, La Liga, etc)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Klop pulling his hammy after going apeshit on the 4th referee was the perfect encapsulation of Liverpool's season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

faille

Molten Core Raider
I know it's wrong and I'm probably about to jinx it, but I am daring to hope. just a smidge.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I swear to god, BVB's defense could fuck up a wet dream. First chance to claim a title since Klop and we fucked it all up. Worst of all, probably Jude's last game in a BVB uniform...

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
1685236847572.png

Benfica wins the Portuguese championship for the 38th time!

Honestly feels like we were close to greatness but missed the chance, had the best champions league draw ever and didn't make it past Inter, dropped the ball on both domestic cups too and the championship was pretty much secured on the first half of the season and we struggled in the second half all the way into the last game.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I don't see how Man City doesn't win the treble, the faggots that they are. I hope Inter can surprise folks but I doubt it. I love and miss Haaland, but FUCK City.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't see how Man City doesn't win the treble, the faggots that they are. I hope Inter can surprise folks but I doubt it. I love and miss Haaland, but FUCK City.
Agreed. City might start becoming the team I hate the most with all the financial doping.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The shitbags did it and won the treble. Not that I had any hope, but I really wish Inter had been able to stop them.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
womens world cup is on.

lol, just joking. no one gives a fuck. i saw it was on at the pub and because australia is in the semis everyone is sperging out about it. so i grabbed a beer and watched half an hour of teenage level soocer and laughed at the incompetence of it all, then came home and tried to find a stream to watch the end (it literally went double overtime and penalty shoot outs because the best women in the world still can't score a fucking goal) then gave up thinking if they want us to give a fuck about third rate mediocre womens sports, they should at least make it readily available.

but then i realised i don't care and came here to mock the whole idea of womens soccer in this thread instead. i mean look at this shit ...

1691834825047.png

at least the fans in the stadium who paid for this dreck got their moneys worth.

there we go. we won. yay. i can't believe i spent half an hour F5'ing our local news site for this. what am i doing with my life?

1691835398891.png

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

faille

Molten Core Raider
it was an epic game. great last ditch defending and awesome goalie heroics from both sides.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
LMAO women's soccer..good one.

I'm glad people will finally get to see Bellingham's skill now that he's on such a massive team. Sucks balls as a fan of Dortmund but I freakin' LOVED Jude.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Anyone know what the chances of getting tickets to the liverpool wolves game are? Ones that aren't horrendously expensive?
I'll be in london that weekend and debating whether it's worth trying to get up there for the game

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone know what the chances of getting tickets to the liverpool wolves game are? Ones that aren't horrendously expensive?
I'll be in london that weekend and debating whether it's worth trying to get up there for the game
Cheapest I’ve heard of are $500-600

faille

Molten Core Raider
Cheapest I’ve heard of are $500-600
yeah, bit crazy. think there's still some hospitality seats available at 215 pounds a ticket which I think is my worse case option.
If it was anfield I'd be more inclined to splurge. Hopefully there will be a good liverpool pub in london I can watch the game at with atmosphere.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
yeah, bit crazy. think there's still some hospitality seats available at 215 pounds a ticket which I think is my worse case option.
If it was anfield I'd be more inclined to splurge. Hopefully there will be a good liverpool pub in london I can watch the game at with atmosphere.

I hear ya but you should go for it.