Soccer 2022–2023 (EPL, La Liga, etc)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Anyone know what the chances of getting tickets to the liverpool wolves game are? Ones that aren't horrendously expensive?
I'll be in london that weekend and debating whether it's worth trying to get up there for the game

If you don't get tickets let me know and I will come up to London and watch the match with you

Also, if you're buying hospitality tickets in the Wolves stadium then you might have to keep your LFC support hidden. Not sure how it works with hospitality suites but there's zero way you'd be allowed in the Wolves/Home part of the stadium with LFC colours, allowed to celebrate LFC goals etc

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
IMG_2152.jpeg

faille

Molten Core Raider
Middle of the night here. Randomly woke up at 230am and decided to watch the last 30 Min. Totally worth it! What a come back

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

faille

Molten Core Raider
Are you in uk now?
Ended up giving up on trying to go to the game. Too expensive for the tickets and too much logistical changes.

So spending extra time in Paris. Will watch the game at an Irish here. Hopefully it has a good enough atmosphere

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ended up giving up on trying to go to the game. Too expensive for the tickets and too much logistical changes.

So spending extra time in Paris. Will watch the game at an Irish here. Hopefully it has a good enough atmosphere

I don't understand, I'm not in Paris though?

faille

Molten Core Raider
Our flight landed in Paris and we decided to stay here two nights for jet lag adjustment rather than sprinting to Birmingham or London.

Turns out I coped food poisoning somewhere along the way so been throwing up and pissing out my arses for the last 12 hours.

Settled long enough to watch the 2nd half on my phone though.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
My boys in Dortmund just aren't good enough. They'll probably still finish Top 4, but after today's game against Bayern, they don't have a shot at the league title. Their defense is absolute trash. It was bad last year too, but Bellingham helped a lot in the midfield. Now that he's gone, we just can't defend a counter to save our life. 7 goals conceded in 2 games. Garbage.

But I told ya'll that Jude was for real. He's tearing it up at Real Madrid. Rooting for him.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Glad BVB was able to squeak out the draw against Leverkusen in the league and we made it through our group in Champion's. I don't know if we'll make top 4 this year, but it's still a crazy coaching job done by Terzic - considering we might still make top 4 after losing 2 of the best players in the world in back-to-back years in Haaland and Bellingham. And it doesn't help that we have fucking old geezers like Hummels and Reus duct taping the team together.

We got knocked out of our domestic tournament today against Stuttgart. They've completely railed our asses the past 2 matches we've played them.

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
Glad BVB was able to squeak out the draw against Leverkusen in the league and we made it through our group in Champion's. I don't know if we'll make top 4 this year, but it's still a crazy coaching job done by Terzic - considering we might still make top 4 after losing 2 of the best players in the world in back-to-back years in Haaland and Bellingham. And it doesn't help that we have fucking old geezers like Hummels and Reus duct taping the team together.

We got knocked out of our domestic tournament today against Stuttgart. They've completely railed our asses the past 2 matches we've played them.
It's pretty wild that only 3 of the 8 teams remaining in the DFB Pokal are in the Bundesliga. 4 clubs from the 2nd league and Saarbrucken remains from the Liga.

As someone who lives in Kaiserslautern it's been a good week from what was a terrible previous month.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
he looked exhausted last season, so I'm honestly not surprised. I assume he didn't want to out on a poor season and committed to the rebuild, only to realise he no longer had the energy. With the team on the ascendancy he can step down leaving a solid foundation for the next guy (hopefully Alonso)