Sons of Anarchy

Goatface

Asian prospect got shot with Phil
what i read 1%'er were just anti-black, part anything else is ok. SoA were ok with Juice being part Hispanic early on.

going by imdb, show count wise, phil was the longest lasting new member with 37 shows, ratboy is currently at 23

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
37 Jesus. He has less lines of dialogue than that. Basically that was 25 episodes of watching jaxs kids.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
no homo but goddamn juice has an amazing body, if he just got rid of his tattoos and grew some hair and wore a nice suit he could be slaying pussy all day instead of hanging out with these losers
i thought the reason juice is with the sons is cuz he's a messup at life, and even with the sons, wasn't he doing all the van driving for a while cuz he just messes up? (driving the van means you suck) he was only useful as the tech guy.

doesn't he just have to grow out the mohawk tats? that's just 1 week of not shaving, and buzzcutting the mohawk

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Obviously it's easier to get a BJ from lanx than spronk.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
Tara made a deal with the Irish and will muscle out Marks to be the new distributor in so cal.

Makes as much sense as anything else in this show.

Oh wait, aliens. Next episode is about running plasma rifles for the Cardaissans.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I can't get past the idea that there is supposedly this thriving business for automatic weapons in northern California that like 5 different gangs are fighting over yet it's never explained who buys them and what they need them for.

Goatface

in Sutter's world, the murder rate in CA is higher than Central America and Africa combined.

Elissidel_sl

shitlord
I can't get past the idea that there is supposedly this thriving business for automatic weapons in northern California that like 5 different gangs are fighting over yet it's never explained who buys them and what they need them for.
Yeah I have always wondered that myself. I mean I get we got gang wars going on, but jesus you guys need a giant truck load of military grade full automatic rifles every single month?

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well it's a Sutter show, realism / coherence don't matter. We're in a world where IRS doesn't exist, RICO needs people getting caught red-handed, any cop is either a psychotic criminal or a mudded whiteknight, feds are shady as fuck, gangsters are family guys and any big villain is being replaced by a weirder, darker villain. Also, poster gangs (the blacks, the latinos, the bikers, the asians, the russians, the IRA, the mafia) operating from villages or townships need everlasting powerplay to control "the streets" with MONTHLY deliveries of weapons crates. If you ever plan to visit Northern California, bring a bulletproof vest and a blue UN helmet, because you're gonn have vacation in a war zone.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I actually liked alot of this episode but the ending left me wanting.

Mayans Betraying black and Nero siding with them - Fun next season arc
The club not telling jax about the dead niners and letting him take the fall - then juice covering for Gemma letting jax look guilty
That kitchen scene was tits.

Now I think next year will be Jax taking down the club.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Depressing episode but as soon as I heard "the plan" I knew there was no way that was going to happen. If it was the series finale there might have been some chance that it was going to go down that way but knowing there was going to be another season there was a 100% chance that it was going to go terribly wrong and Tara dying would be the most likely thing that would happen.

In retrospect I seriously doubt that Jax would be stupid enough to think that he could do this without Gemma going ape shit but I guess that got them where they wanted to go plot wise :p.