South Park Stick of Truth

Numbers_sl

shitlord
If you go to Stan's house you can get one of his dad's poops from the toilette. Not sure how many times you can do that though.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
If you go to Stan's house you can get one of his dad's poops from the toilette. Not sure how many times you can do that though.
As someone that hasn't bought or played the game yet...these comments are hilarious.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
changed my order from standard shipping to 2-day shipping when I noticed that it was getting good reviews here... HOPEFULLY it shows up by this weekend.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
A good trick for button mashing is to use two different fingers, alternating. You can almost certainly do this faster than a single finger/thumb. That's what I had to do to actually poop.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
It's a "grossed out" combat consumable. I think that's the only reason that I know of.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
You seem to get Grossed out if you perfect an attack with gross damage though, at least throwing broken bottles at people seems to do that(and I get 5stacks of bleeding too, 4 from the bottles and 1 from a weapon upgrade thingie on it for 1bleed per perfect).

Been playing a bit, restarted now that the european steam version unlocked(I dled the cracked version to start playing a couple days ago see how it was), game feels a bit too easy even on hardcore, assuming you do the right stuff. Was playing thief before but rerolled mage, seems a lot stronger due to everything being a bunch of aoes and applying half a dozen of status in a single turn if I use coffee. Can't fucking do the unicorn attack for shit though, stupid xbox buttons prompts, never got used to them using different colors and letters positions than the SNES controller. Don't have a xbox controller though so that probably doesn't help(using dualshock).

Anyway so far really great game.

Loftish

Lord Nagafen Raider
I went 95% of the game without using consumable buffs or even magic because of my retarded nature to hoard consumables.
Haha, this stuck out to me as it's how I play every game as well. I always wind up at the end with all this shit I never used!

Crell_sl

shitlord
Been taking this game slow, but loving every second of it!

Just finished the Alien Abduction part. Took my 4-5 tries to take the two aliens down at the end. Probably didn't help that I was drunk. The Star Trek reference and the constant "moo moo" had me crying the whole fight"

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
With the face of The Hoff and a poop smeared katana, killed a giant kardashian nazi zombie fetus, then proceded to cut it's head open afterwards and cup a fart into the dead baby's open brain. Killing hookers in GTA and taking your money back feels like a girl showing off her ankles in the 20's.

Doing the first abortion with the Hoff nose is amazing.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
So to go off of Al Gore...

I legit was hoping we would see an actual manbearpig....but still, fighting Al Gore in those stilts was funny as hell

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I don't know how it controls on mouse/kb, but that scene is retardedly easy on a controller. Step 1) Wait till the needle moves itself (you don't move it yourself) and is in the center and press X. Step 2) Spin the left stick. Step 3. Press the stick left or right when the arrow pops up.
It's different on keyboard/mouse. There's no indication on what to do.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I restarted the game using a mouse/keyboard... and promptly switched back to using an Xbox controller. It really is made for controller use. It occurs to me also that I NEVER used Kyle. I stuck with Butters for ages, used Kenny briefly and then stuck with Jimmy and Cartman except when Stan was specifically needed.