South Park

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
Shame the season had to end, I bet an epic North Korea/Sony episode would be on deck.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I never even heard of PewDiePie until I saw this episode. Went to look him up and was just blown away by how massive his audience is on Youtube. I cant believe people find that shit entertaining.

/grandpa
Yeah, I thought they were talking aboutRobbaz. Never had heard of pewdiepie either.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Unlike the Simpsons that went to total shit, I've been enjoying the later seasons of South Park. I agree, I liked the continuity of the last season.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I guess it's easier to produce quality content when you make 10 episodes a year rather than 25 or w/e shows like simpsons does. So much tv to watch any way so I don't really mind!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Well shit, I remember when South Park first came out. It's been 19 years. Stay fresh!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think the simpsons would be cancelled if they stopped making south park episodes. i swear that show still exists just to keep their stupid record from ever being broken.

iannis

Musty Nester
i think the simpsons would be cancelled if they stopped making south park episodes. i swear that show still exists just to keep their stupid record from ever being broken.
I actually think this is probably true.

At this point they HAVE to just be having some silly game like that. Even Hank Azaria walked away.

Rime

<Donor>
Beautiful AND brave.

---

Not sure I want the PC-Crap to continue into future episodes, like they did with earlier storylines.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
That was a disappointing episode for a season premier. Think Stone and Parker spent the summer with Pizzolatto.