SPAC & IPO Ideas

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LAZR 10k put contracts at $15 strike two weeks out got bought today.

1618511336647.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
PLTR being weak again today reinforces for me taking my 10% gain yesterday. It may need a drop into the teens to finally flush people out to start a healthier move.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Holy shit, GIK is at $9.50. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a SPAC that low. Not even redemption dollars are getting people to buy it.

edit: 9.forties now

edit again: that was from a low of 9.16, fuck!

didn’t realize they were merging next week. It’s too late to buy and redeem per people who talked to Fidelity.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Holy shit, GIK is at $9.50. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a SPAC that low. Not even redemption dollars are getting people to buy it.

edit: 9.forties now

edit again: that was from a low of 9.16, fuck!

didn’t realize they were merging next week. It’s too late to buy and redeem per people who talked to Fidelity.
GIK, like just about every other SPAC is shorted to the basement right now. Yesterday there were only 700 shares available to be shorted. Somebody closed out some short positions today which is why the stock came up this morning,

1618584092327.png

• 1Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I just called and asked them to redeem my GIK shares, which will be a higher price than this shit stock is currently going for. BYE

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just called and asked them to redeem my GIK shares, which will be a higher price than this shit stock is currently going for. BYE
And this is why we say SPACs have a floor and why it is critical to by as close to NAV as possible. Downside risk is controlled pre-merger. Glad you got out.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I need to dump some stock to raise cash for a house im buying next month

Im still holding
XPOA (some chatter about either virgin hyperloop which sounds like shit, or the Bolt Scooter company which still sounds like shit but not as bad)
CRHC (lots of twitter chatter about a DA in April)
ZNTE (this shit has been in limbo for like 3 months, they were targeting Volocopter supposedly but there isnt any news)
WPF (merged with Alight but never got a decent bump, will anything change when the merger finalizes or is this a dog?)

Theyre all pretty much at NAV, but which of these are the most likely to go nowhere so I can dump them? Feels like ZNTE and WPF I can let go being relatively assured that theyre not going anywhere

Thoughts?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd dump WPF, I'm still 50/50 on ZNTE, still have some warrants. XPOA and CRHC seem to be the best bet to hold.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Im still holding
XPOA (some chatter about either virgin hyperloop which sounds like shit, or the Bolt Scooter company which still sounds like shit but not as bad)
ZNTE (this shit has been in limbo for like 3 months, they were targeting Volocopter supposedly but there isnt any news)
WPF (merged with Alight but never got a decent bump, will anything change when the merger finalizes or is this a dog?)

Theyre all pretty much at NAV, but which of these are the most likely to go nowhere so I can dump them? Feels like ZNTE and WPF I can let go being relatively assured that theyre not going anywhere

Thoughts?
Hold XPOA. It has the best founder team.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Im still holding

Thoughts?

I agree on holding XPOA. Got rid of my ZNTE, the limbo has shown no signs of abating.

Also agree that cryptos have sucked the air out of the SPAC space.

Question for the room: Now I've got BTNB, PSTH, XPOA, GSAH. Did some cuts and still feel like I have too much. Considering rolling up GSAH and adding that to one of the others.

A) Should I keep GSAH?
B) If I did sell it, which of the others would you roll it into?
C) PSTH worries me because it's the only one with any major risk attached. This isn't really a question actually, just a concern

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I agree on holding XPOA. Got rid of my ZNTE, the limbo has shown no signs of abating.

Also agree that cryptos have sucked the air out of the SPAC space.

Question for the room: Now I've got BTNB, PSTH, XPOA, GSAH. Did some cuts and still feel like I have too much. Considering rolling up GSAH and adding that to one of the others.

A) Should I keep GSAH?
B) If I did sell it, which of the others would you roll it into?
C) PSTH worries me because it's the only one with any major risk attached. This isn't really a question actually, just a concern
I don't own GSAH so I cant comment on that one.

What major risk do you see attached to PSTH?

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think he means 20% over NAV
Ah. I think unlike every other SPAC, the insanely high institutional ownership of the shares makes it nearly immune to a short attack. I wouldn't buy at this level, but $22.50 and below is a target in my mind. I unfortunately can't take advantage because I bought a full position on Day 1 and am anal about my position weights. Counting my warrants from the unit split I am actually overweight.

• 1Like