Sports Entertainment

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
i fore one am shocked the drama queen semen spunk got upset and still nobody likes or wants to be around him

ospreay vs jericho was more interesting than i thought it would be, but they could have booked ospreay with somebody better and i cant say i cared for the main event, adam cole has to be the least interesting wrestler ive seen in years and NJPW is stocked full of who-the-fuck-cares wrestlers lol

Adam Cole is kind of hit-or-miss for me. On one hand he and I are the exact same size, which isn't exactly imposing. He's got charisma for sure but his matches often aren't super interesting. He also had to be in Kenny Omega's shadow for a while. To the average casual viewer he doesn't look like a huge threat.

On the other hand, he's really likeable and people want to root for him.

He was probably the most interesting as a heel when he led the Kingdom, or when he tried to usurp control of Bullet Club. In short, so to speak, the guy has potential with the right material, but he also might have a limit on what level he can actually reach. His longevity is also questionable because of injuries.

Punk needs to pretty much get gone at this point, at this hour Miro is the latest person he's pissed-off at. Problem is that Khan loves him and he's never actually passed the torch to MJF like he was supposed to, so him leaving would be doing a real disservice to MJF (and Starks for that matter). Those two guys are the future build-around guys and both lost their feuds with Punk (with rematches intended down the line).

People say Hogan might have been sent to WCW to "destroy it from within" but TBH Punk acts more like that than WCW Hogan probably ever did. And this is from someone who actually likes Punk.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Adam Cole is kind of hit-or-miss for me. On one hand he and I are the exact same size, which isn't exactly imposing. He's got charisma for sure but his matches often aren't super interesting. He also had to be in Kenny Omega's shadow for a while. To the average casual viewer he doesn't look like a huge threat.

He was probably the most interesting as a heel when he led the Kingdom, or when he tried to usurp control of Bullet Club. In short, so to speak, the guy has potential with the right material, but he also might have a limit on what level he can actually reach. His longevity is also questionable because of injuries.

Punk needs to pretty much get gone at this point, at this hour Miro is the latest person he's pissed-off at. Problem is that Khan loves him and he's never actually passed the torch to MJF like he was supposed to, so him leaving would be doing a real disservice to MJF (and Starks for that matter). Those two guys are the future build-around guys and both lost their feuds with Punk (with rematches intended down the line).

People say Hogan might have been sent to WCW to "destroy it from within" but TBH Punk acts more like that than WCW Hogan probably ever did. And this is from someone who actually likes Punk.

It turns out Miro and him are close friends and they didn’t get into it then went to dinner after.

This whole this is just bad info or confused info or a mess. End of the day he is apparently suspended and probably done with the company anyways. Sad how it all worked out but also he’s a cunt so oh well

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Here is what needs to happen:

Make peace with Punk by offering him a win over MFJ at the PPV.

Have MJF screwjob Punk in Chicago, intentionally creating the biggest drama of all time.

Book Punk to job to Ryan Nemeth on Collision, fire him if he refuses. Try and make peace with FTR and anyone else in Team Punk (House of Black?).

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
This is just my opinion but I think Punk was really upset about it. Guy sees himself as a mentor and I think he liked Perry. For him it's another person turning on him. When he walked out for his match he looked fuckin' depressed. Having so many friends become not-friends over the years has to be catching up to him.
Awwwwwwww boofuckinghoo. Punk is an attention whore faggot and he brought this all upon himself. He is cancer and should be treated as such.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker

my stint of knowing adam cole pretty much only consisted of him prior to injury in AEW so it's not very much, but you can only see a guy win by low blow, and hitting the corniest canadian destroyer so many times lol

punk infiltrating aew is hilarious though, that would be a funny exposure down the line

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
we can gen Z this faggoty "PUNK MAKES WORK TOXIC" shit all day

End of the day, hes a bigger star than anyone in the company. This is not debatable. Kenny is an indy and Japanese fan darling and has no main stream appeal or fans.

Punk is worth 10 times his drama in cash and is such a star TNT gets behind them more for habing him.

Perry is a nobody that if he got fired tomorrow the company wont lose a dime. They can call him a pillar all they want. Punks a star. You cant have mid card nobodies going on PP on your biuggest show ever talking shit about your star on camera in a shoot.

Jack can suck it up and apologize, or get fired. Do whatever it takes to keep punk happy. Because if he walks your network shows are fucked.

This would be like if in 1989 Jim Powers or Tito Santana started shit with Hulk Hogan - They would have been never heard from again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
we can gen Z this faggoty "PUNK MAKES WORK TOXIC" shit all day

End of the day, hes a bigger star than anyone in the company. This is not debatable. Kenny is an indy and Japanese fan darling and has no main stream appeal or fans.

Punk is worth 10 times his drama in cash and is such a star TNT gets behind them more for habing him.

Perry is a nobody that if he got fired tomorrow the company wont lose a dime. They can call him a pillar all they want. Punks a star. You cant have mid card nobodies going on PP on your biuggest show ever talking shit about your star on camera in a shoot.

Jack can suck it up and apologize, or get fired. Do whatever it takes to keep punk happy. Because if he walks your network shows are fucked.

This would be like if in 1989 Jim Powers or Tito Santana started shit with Hulk Hogan - They would have been never heard from again.

If it was 1989, they would have been put against Hulk so he could beat the shit out of them in front of everyone. lol

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande

Punk is a star because of his shoot anti authority WWE run which ended in him quitting/being fired.

The belief was that HHH was the toxic one. Then Punk had beef with Colt Cabana and everyone overlooked that.

Now that he has had similar petty dramas with The Young Bunks, Ryan Nemeth and Jack Perry - it's really calling into question the authenticity of his original star making - especially as HHH turned into the biggest consistent supporter of indy darlings afterwards.

It's clear now that CM Punk is the problem. I would argue that Jericho is the biggest star in the company and Moxley is the biggest one that isn't close to retirement.

AEW would not have happened without Jericho, Moxley and The Young Bucks (who made a tag division out of nothing). Anyone else I think could be absent and it not be a big deal. This has never included CM Punk and I think he even stole a bit of Adam Cole/Daniel Bryan's thunder.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Every single one of AEWs biggest gates have been based on the Inclusion of Punk. They landed a 2nd prime time show because of him.

Who cares who you think is a bigger star. Jericho can barely go anymore. Moxley isn’t a huge draw anwhehere even if the internet and snarks love him.

If I’m Khan the feelings Perry Nemeth or anyone can piss off and try making money on the indies

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Hahahahahahahhahahahaah

There is a live show tonight in Chicago and all out from Chicago tomorrow

Holy shot the crowd is gonna riot

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Man punks return to wrestling was a monumental failure

Win title
Vacate after breaking foot diving into crowd
Come back
Win title
Fight the elite
Injured
Come back
One big match
Fight jungle fag
Fired

Needless

Toe Sucker
the funniest part is TK was hand feeding this guy every opportunity and he continued to fumble it, such a loser lmao

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It turns out Miro and him are close friends and they didn’t get into it then went to dinner after.

This whole this is just bad info or confused info or a mess. End of the day he is apparently suspended and probably done with the company anyways. Sad how it all worked out but also he’s a cunt so oh well

Yeah the Miro stuff was just rumors and innuendo. From what I've heard though almost all of the other main eventers didn't want to work with Punk anymore. Not really anywhere else to go with him at this point. And about 75% of WWE's main eventers don't want him there either.

Also guy created 100% of his own problems in AEW. Never seen anyone fumble an opportunity so badly or conduct themselves so poorly in general.

• 2Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Here is what needs to happen:

Make peace with Punk by offering him a win over MFJ at the PPV.

Have MJF screwjob Punk in Chicago, intentionally creating the biggest drama of all time.

Book Punk to job to Ryan Nemeth on Collision, fire him if he refuses. Try and make peace with FTR and anyone else in Team Punk (House of Black?).

Shocked College Basketball GIF by NCAA March Madness

Doing that would have opened AEW up to a huge lawsuit, and made them the bad guys in this whole thing. Of course, Punk's fanbase pretends that already, but last thing anyone needs to do is give them an actual legitimate grievance. Also it puts MJF in danger against Punk, who may be a joke in UFC but he can fight.

It WOULD create a huge controversy though. And that would have been a lot more interesting than firing him for sure. Oh well.