Sports Entertainment

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
New day coming out in Dragonball Z uniforms and doing the ginyu force pose. Xavier with the moneky tail and saiyan hair!

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
WWE is using the giant video board to keep track of germans.

CfKJrjzUUAAV1lI.jpg

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Well that match was boring as fuck for me. I just can't get excited about seeing 15 suplexes in a match. Big fucking whoop.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Amazing match. I really wanted Sasha to win, but it will make the build for her eventual win better.

With Roman vs HHH going on last, there has to be some heel turn. No way are they going to risk 100,000 boo's they don't want to end the night.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The folks from the New Generation Project Podcast were at Wrestlemania this year. Since WWE muted the crowd I'm going to have to wait for those guys to get back home to hear just how negative the reaction at the end was.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Jesus if that was muted...the boos were loud and clear.

And just want to say if New Day wants to come out every time now with Ginyu Force costumes and Xavier with saiyan hair and a monkey tail I approve. Long live New Day!

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Leaving Wrestlemania now. The boos were deafening every time he did anything. The rest of the match was dead silent. We're all pretty pissed about the results of the women's, undertaker, and HHH match. It got off to such a good start. The Wyatt/Rock tease just made it worse. A real match between those two would have left us with something awesome to take out of it.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Just the result we were upset about. I wanted Becky and would have been ok with Sasha, but hardly anyone wanted Charlotte retaining. The match itself was awesome.