Sports Entertainment

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Just the result we were upset about. I wanted Becky and would have been ok with Sasha, but hardly anyone wanted Charlotte retaining. The match itself was awesome.
Ric needs to let his daughter fly on her own now. Any other ppv I wouldn't care but him interfering like that during Wrestlemania is fucking retarded.

orcmauler

Golden Squire
Styles outclasses Roman by an astronomical amount. Not that that matters at all.
But, neither of them can cut a promo to save their lives, so maybe that is the "genius" of the match up. I was rather surprised to hear WWE not mute the boos on Roman on Raw.

Oh well, I can just fondly look back on this past WM and just ignore the matches after the Women's Championship.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Watching Zayn vs Nakamura again just to wash away the taste of the end of that WM.

My only hope left for the Reigns storyline is a heel turn (if he can even capitalize on how much the fans hate him) and Rollins returning as a face.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cesaro has gone full Jason Statham and I love it.

tumblr_o5559qKJUg1saykaxo3_400.gif

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Watching Zayn vs Nakamura again just to wash away the taste of the end of that WM.

My only hope left for the Reigns storyline is a heel turn (if he can even capitalize on how much the fans hate him) and Rollins returning as a face.
Gotta be coming. They can't trot him out as a face with that massive boos every twice a week on TV. He set it up by saying he isn't a good guy and he isn't a bad guy.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WM was absolutely amazing. So much awesome and energy in the stadium. Results of the last match were predictable and stupid but that couldn't damper an awesome night. The Rock was so badass.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
WM was absolutely amazing. So much awesome and energy in the stadium. Results of the last match were predictable and stupid but that couldn't damper an awesome night. The Rock was so badass.
Maybe it was just the people I was standing around then, but people got really bitter and all "Worst WrestleMania Ever" around me. I didn't go that far, but the 'Taker/Shane match, lack of anything exciting during Lesnar/Ambrose, the Rock/Wyatt tease, and HHH/Reigns really left me disappointed, as well. If just one of those things had went down differently I probably would have left happy. Instead the only result I was really happy with (Ryder) got immediately undone the next night.

I was really happy to see Tatanka in-person, though. He was my favorite wrestler as a kid, so that was a nice surprise. I also got one of the Shane bills that were falling from the rafters. It didn't help that all of the events I went to seemed dysfunctional and poorly thought out. Nothing was communicated properly...luckily I actually read the one line in an attachment in an email that mentioned I needed a wristband from a specific entrance to get into the lower level otherwise I might have been stuck in the mob where people were close to rioting and ended up not getting in until two matches were already over.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Absolutely hilarious how JBL kept saying "they cheer people they normally boo, and boo people they normally cheer" on Raw, like he's blaming the locals on Reigns getting no respect at all.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Absolutely hilarious how JBL kept saying "they cheer people they normally boo, and boo people they normally cheer" on Raw, like he's blaming the locals on Reigns getting no respect at all.
That line was obviously being fed to them. They realized they couldn't mute everything and needed to come up with an explanation for why their top guy was going to get boo'd mercilessly. I canceled my subscription for the first time ever after hearing that. Nearly losing my voice booing didn't change anything, so this was the only other way for me to "vote". I'll probably start it up again for NXT and the specials eventually, but I needed to do something.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
That line was obviously being fed to them. They realized they couldn't mute everything and needed to come up with an explanation for why their top guy was going to get boo'd mercilessly.
Of course it was being fed to them. I swear I heard JBL's soul die a little every time he said the line.

I'm wondering how long it'll take before changes are made to deal with the fans rejecting their top guy. Even Cena didn't get it this badly, this quickly. Reigns went from cheers to boos in weeks and has been hated ever since. If we have to listen to how the crowd boos people that they usually cheer every week on Raw / Smackdown from now until whenever Reigns drops the title, this will get old very quickly.

As an aside, anyone else notice that Charlotte's ring entrance Titantron has been changed to show her actually wrestling? Looks like they're finally ridding us of all of the Divas bullshit, since many of the current group have shown that they can really perform.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Charlotte - Top true heel in the entire company! Think about it. Ever think a diva errr woman wrestler would hold that title?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It would be nice if this was all just a slow burn ending with Roman going crazy. Staring into a mirror whispering to himself, "I'm not a bad guy. I'm not a bad guy... Why don't they love me?"

Djay

Trakanon Raider
It would be nice if this was all just a slow burn ending with Roman going crazy. Staring into a mirror whispering to himself, "I'm not a bad guy. I'm not a bad guy... Why don't they love me?"
I like to think that he's actually doing this irl.