Sports Entertainment

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Brock’s head turned so purple my wife thought something was wrong with the TV.

Both Brock and Shane look to me like they're headed to a heart attack sooner than later with the colors they turn after mild strenuousness.

Hope Shane is okay, looked like either a quad tear or an ACL tear on the leapfrog.

20230402_013634.jpg

On a lighter note, Cena vs Theory is literally "you vs the guy she tells you not to worry about"

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Summerslam rematch for sure, then romans over 1000 days and then he loses for sure this time kek

Nothing says building a new star like losing the big one and winning round 2 at a way smaller event

No, this is then choosing an epic Roman as most important. Yes he will go 100 days then lose at summer slam in a triple threat to split the titles with Jey winning one and Cody the other

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's okay he'll retain next year in philly and the fans there will burn the arena down with him in it

also shane blowing out his knee in 10 seconds was some mcmahon kino

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
I suppose the Usos loosing the tag belts pretty much meant that Roman would retain the Universal, wouldn't want to blow up your top faction all in the same PPV show.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
20230402_212739.jpg

Wonder if this is gonna be the most paused part of Wrestlemania. Jeepers

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
UFC gains WWEs amazing live show logistics and execution and WWE gets UFCs marketing machine seems win win for the products