Sports Entertainment

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I'm loving Jimmy Uso after the break up. I think they went kind of the same route with Jey as they did with reigns when the shield broke up. No risks... same ish music, bland baby face.
Jimmy on the other hand is just on a whole other level of heel than he as ever been. The whole "hand stretched out to solo to get some kind of feedback that never happens" and then he pretends with some kind of fist pump or something is hilarious.

Can't wait for next friday to see how it goes with this new Jimmy around a returning Reigns.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
lol apparently CM punk got turned down by WWE, to absolutely nobodies surprise
But they're teasing a return as well with Nakamura using the GTS and one of the big wigs at the new network dropping a single "Best in the World" tweet. Hopefully Triple H is just trolling.

Chris

Potato del Grande
But they're teasing a return as well with Nakamura using the GTS and one of the big wigs at the new network dropping a single "Best in the World" tweet. Hopefully Triple H is just trolling.
What do Kenta and Shane MacMahon returns have to do with Phil Brooks?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I wish Logan would go full time. Right after saving Rey from a broken neck dude does a fall away slam from the top rope that turned into a moonsault. He’s just so damn good at this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah he's a natural talent for WWE as dumb as those two brothers are you gotta give him that lol

Yeah, hate on them all you want but Logan lives a dream life man. After years of successful social media stardom that survived being canceled, he pivoted into a very successful podcast, boxes sometimes and wrestles in WWE part time and makes millions doing all of it. It's crazy, I want to hate him but jesus, what a life.

• 1Like

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Have to give him props for putting in the effort, looks like he trains hard for it, unlike a certain mma fighter who half assed her way for years in wwe, good riddance to her.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Can't wait for Jay White to be a midcard trios jobber while Will Ospreay gets a 2 month build to an MJF match where MJF beats a broken arm and Aussie Open interference to win again.

They keep bringing in these guys with massive potential, jobbing them then forgetting about them. Problem is that I don't think there's any guys left to bring in now.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Can't wait for Jay White to be a midcard trios jobber while Will Ospreay gets a 2 month build to an MJF match where MJF beats a broken arm and Aussie Open interference to win again.

They keep bringing in these guys with massive potential, jobbing them then forgetting about them. Problem is that I don't think there's any guys left to bring in now.
MJF is far and away the best total package guy they got with in ring ability, promo work and ability to make money. Adam Cole can be the guy too and we will see what happens when they split them I guess but I can’t blame them with keeping the belt on MJF. With his contract coming in a few months, I’m sure they want to schmooze him as much as possible.