Spring 2017 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Boku was decent. Not amazing, but decent.
I really liked Re: Creators this week.
Attack on Titan was good.
Kado continues to be the best, even though it's a different type of anime (not a single fight, it's all mental)
I enjoy Atom as well. It's hope.
King's Avatar was pretty damn good also. I like watching the main guy be a badass as opposed to the team doing well.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Re: Creators : That escalated quickly. That creepy girl reminds me of a mix of kill la kill and death note wrapped into 1.
WorldEnd: Still enjoying this a lot. Interested to see where it goes. Wish it wasn't as slow.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Boruto is really channeling their inner Naruto spirit. Literally, filler in the first fucking episode.
Is Boruto still all filler, or has it become "real" episodes yet? So much feels like goofy unimportant filler, but you never know.

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is Boruto still all filler, or has it become "real" episodes yet? So much feels like goofy unimportant filler, but you never know.

No idea, I stopped watching it for the time being. I was kind of tired of the Naruto universe anyway after how long they dragged out the final arc in Shippuden, and from what i've read in the Boruto manga it hasn't really hooked me back just yet.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
People in the leaf village are still effected by a mild version of Orochimaru's curse that makes you stronger. Anyway, the latest was Boruto's teacher, who then tries to kill Boruto, the smart kid & finally the wind villiage's transplant.

So yeah, they fought off the teacher.

• 1Like

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
God damn they are padding the shit out AoT. Thanks for that shitty flashback. Thanks for the full episode dedicated to a character I could care less about. Thanks for that two minute intro going over what happened in an episode I JUST WATCHED.

I just want two things: Eren and Mikasa fucking shit up and more revelations about the titans. Fuck off with the rest.

• 1Like

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I'm sure they will make up for it in the next few episodes by giving you a bunch of backstory to a new character for you not care about before they kill them.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally got around to watching King's Avatar. Really good show, love the humor.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's on my watch list. I'm seeing so many shows this season. The only one that I don't really care about is Boroto, but I'm watching it because it's the only one that day. I can't believe I'm being this much of a nerd, but it's all entertaining. At least a little bit.

Sunday
Alice to Zouroku

Monday
Little Witch Acadamia
Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho

Tuesday
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka Isogashii Desuka Sukutte Moratte Ii Desuka

Wednesday
Boruto
Love Kome

Thursday
Tsuki ga Kirei

Friday
Berserk
DanMachi Gaiden
Seikaisuru Kado

Saturday
Atom
Boku no Hero Academia
Granblue Fantasy The Animation
Quan Zhi Gao Shou (The King's Avatar)
Re: Creators
Shingeki no Kyojin

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
It's on my watch list. I'm seeing so many shows this season. The only one that I don't really care about is Boroto, but I'm watching it because it's the only one that day. I can't believe I'm being this much of a nerd, but it's all entertaining. At least a little bit.

Sunday
Alice to Zouroku

Monday
Little Witch Acadamia
Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho

Tuesday
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka Isogashii Desuka Sukutte Moratte Ii Desuka

Wednesday
Boruto
Love Kome

Thursday
Tsuki ga Kirei

Friday
Berserk
DanMachi Gaiden
Seikaisuru Kado

Saturday
Atom
Boku no Hero Academia
Granblue Fantasy The Animation
Quan Zhi Gao Shou (The King's Avatar)
Re: Creators
Shingeki no Kyojin

You're missing Eromanga sensei. It's so bad it's good.

1492488123038.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This week was a good episode of DanMachi. I like that they're returning (somewhat) to the story we already know, just seeing it from a different perspective. It's also good that the focus of the show isn't the dumb caster girl any longer, and is instead Ais. Much better experience. Hurray for more Bell, too!

...and on a much worse note, Kado was a fucking recap episode. Boo.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This season is just really good.

Nice to hear that DanMachi 2 is shaping up, I"ll catch up with it soon, was really put off by the attention being on the elf girl sidekick.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They're a little farther in the story right now. Do you remember when Bell was getting his dagger stolen by the helper girl who put all these lures along the ground to summon trolls? This episode involved Ais suddenly appearing to kill like 30 trolls in seconds for him, while he tries to win back the helper girl and say she isn't bad for stealing his shit. Ais also finds his green wrist guard this episode. I think the next 2-3 are going to be her training Bell how to be a strategic fighter, rather than relying purely on instinct the way he currently is.

• 1Like