Spring 2024 Anime Thread

Leon

<Silver Donator>
5,961
19,745
I was afraid in this day and age konosuba would have to be more pc.

I'm glad I was wrong.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,715
64,576
Spice & Wolf is back, bitches! Took 15 years, but Horo is still best girl. This is a remake + continuation. 25 eps confirmed. Original was only 12. Same VAs.

Also caught first ep of Re:monster. Giggity.
 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
12,015
13,561
Spice & Wolf is back, bitches! Took 15 years, but Horo is still best girl. This is a remake + continuation. 25 eps confirmed. Original was only 12. Same VAs.

Also caught first ep of Re:monster. Giggity.

no dub yet. rip. also pre-emptive fuck you Gavinmad Gavinmad .
 
  • 2Worf
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Uriel

Vyemm Raider
2,518
3,731
Been busy recently so just got around to checking the spring lineup and man is it stacked, so much to watch both sequel and new.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
13,755
42,907
First bartender ep didn't grab me. Will see the first 3 but slow start for me.
 

Furry

Brad American
<Gold Donor>
29,157
43,137
First bartender ep didn't grab me. Will see the first 3 but slow start for me.
Yea it was pretty slow, but they put a lot of effort into the drinking making scene at the end. I wont write it off yet because of that, but it definitely didn't win me over yet.
 

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
7,869
1,888
A salad bowl of eccentrics is the new Sasaki and Peeps?

Sosuke and Sara?
 

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,828
19,208
I've been reading the manhwa for Wind Breaker for years, and I really like it. The ONLY thing I haven't liked is just how fucking thuggish all the Korean gang guys really think they are. A bunch of tiny rice joggers.
 

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,715
64,576
Maou no Ore ga started off with a double drop today. Looks like it will be a good one.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,936
132,030
OP at level 2 or whatever it's called may be okay. Decent first episode but I think the show will only work as long as they can maintain the main character being a complete idiot.
 

Leon

<Silver Donator>
5,961
19,745
There's usually no worries about japanese making a main character a complete retard for entire shows.