Spring 2024 Anime Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
People weeb out about frieren a lot. It's a show they can show their friends and say "proooomise i'm not a weirdo". I mean its really just a great show, not even a great anime or anything. Something like Inuyashiki and "BANG BANG BANG DADADADA" is what great anime is. I love how that show just spends episode one dick kicking you the whole way. Old man has a heart of gold.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
People weeb out about frieren a lot. It's a show they can show their friends and say "proooomise i'm not a weirdo". I mean its really just a great show, not even a great anime or anything. Something like Inuyashiki and "BANG BANG BANG DADADADA" is what great anime is. I love how that show just spends episode one dick kicking you the whole way. Old man has a heart of gold.
Might as well watch Gantz if he gets through Inuyashiki.

Ajin is a good one too. Teenage protagonist and it's CG animation, but you also get to see a how a smart, effectively immortal, terrorist fights the police and military.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wow. Frieren is slooow. I don’t hate it and kind of loved how it starts at the end of a different journey. It’s an interesting change of pace. Definitely going to make it past episode 3 if something interesting happens.
dude, everyone is saying frieren is the botb anime, why would you even entertain the thought of dropping it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
dude, everyone is saying frieren is the botb anime, why would you even entertain the thought of dropping it

Hey man, I’m just trying to have some integrity over here and maintain my personal values.

Every anime gets vetted by my totally subjective standards okay? No exceptions!

Last edited:

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

Did this mfer just downplay Frieren?

String him up by the balls!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I've been re-watching Chuunibyo from a few years back and one of the boys in the class did a "Ranking" of the girls and one of them found it written in his notebook or something.

I didn't really get why the girls were upset about it. And then I realized maybe it has something to do with that weird thing Bubbles Bubbles posts all the time.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
After thinking about it for a bit, either Ubuyashiki is every bit as much of a monster as any demon or the kids were whisked away at the last minute with a blood art. The idea of him murdering his children just to make the trap for Muzan more convincing is kind of horrific.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I’m pretty ADD so Frieren is quite the slow burn. I don’t dislike it and there’s moments where I really enjoy myself, but its hard to binge.

Might switch to Fate/Zero and work Frieren back in. I’m currently on episode 16.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I’m pretty ADD so Frieren is quite the slow burn. I don’t dislike it and there’s moments where I really enjoy myself, but its hard to binge.

Might switch to Fate/Zero and work Frieren back in. I’m currently on episode 16.
Are you one of those people that "put anime on in the background".

Also are you watching sub or dub?