Star Trek: Discovery

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I think CBS has shown they are in over their head so far. This thing sounds like a disaster. Seeing what the Axanar guy did with no studio and a tiny budget was impressive. Someone that creative and passionate would probably have done well is all.

I used to think the same thing. However I'm a donor and have been following Axanar for some time closely. The dude is a talentless con man who misspent all the money and actively told people to get fucked when we complained. He alienated and pushed away all the real talent working on it, and could of finished the movie if he had just made the fucking film instead of selling god damn copyrighted and trademarked merchandise out of his "donor store".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
How come they didn't cast the first black/minority captain in Star Trek history? That would have been really diverse and low hanging fruit nowadays for improving a cast.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
How come they didn't cast the first black/minority captain in Star Trek history? That would have been really diverse and low hanging fruit nowadays for improving a cast.
They already had one in DS9?

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Thanks for deconstructing the joke guys!

I was going for something like George Lucas claiming that Red Tails was the first all black movie when it obviously isn't.

Cybsled

Sisko was also the first captain to knowingly be part of a murder conspiracy and be ok with it, because it would save tens of billions of lives ;p

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Some fun.

tumblr_okjvehsRiH1sq7imfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_okjvehsRiH1sq7imfo2_1280.jpg

• 1Like