Star Wars Rebels

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is that why they renamed the old EU "Legends"? We're supposed to see them as legends that were told about the main characters, which would mean there cold be some truth to them? I hadn't thought of it like that before.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well it's sort of a general way to declare it all no longer canon, and then bring back what they like piecemeal instead of having to go 'this is canon, this isnt' for every series.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The released a clip from S3 on this week's Star Wars Show.

Ezra is starting to look a lot more grown up. The unkempt mop is gone as is his stun gun/saber combo.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The stun gun was brilliant and why the hell would you just throw away your lightsaber? Where the hell did he get another kyber crystal? Also, with his hair cut his nose looks even bigger.

Royal

We might see that at some point in the season. We don't know if he starts it with the new gear or not.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I seem to recall his stun gun/saber getting cut in half by Maul or one of the Inquisitors in the last episode of season 2 during the last big battle. Its also possible my brain totally dreamed that.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I think Gav means, why not bring the parts back and reuse the crystal? We'll find out I guess. Anyone know when this starts back up?

Royal

Well from the live stream of SWCE we'll be getting Grand Admiral Thrawn next season, voiced by Lars Mikkelsen.

Royal

Tom Baker (Dr. Who) voices the big thingamjig that Kanan was interacting with in that trailer.

And we get Wedge.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wow that looks great, Grand Admiral Thrawn was always my favorite villain in the post rotj universe.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Rather have him in the actual SW Canon then just in the books. Plus I have faith in Filoni, dude knows what he's doing.
Also after last season I really enjoy this more than I did Clone Wars.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Clone wars still feels better, last season was mostly filler. However it's still Star Wars enough to watch and will probably keep improving just like clone wars did. How close to A New Hope and Rogue One are they now? Gotta start winding down the Jedi stuff or at least keep it out of plain view.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
They had a 16 year old Leia at mid season premier, so they've got to be close. The question is do any of the Ghost crew live?