Star Wars Rebels

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Old master is maul?
Old-Master-2.jpg

No Maul info in this clip but some might consider it a spoiler.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Season 3 leading in to Rogue One is going to be sick. (I'm assuming it will be in fall)

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
So good. Happy My girl ahsoka is still kicking. That moment we see Anakins half face. Dammmmn. And fuck Maul just raping all the inquisitors.

Royal

Rebels producer Dave Filoni is gonna throw a little bone to the fans via a retcon (might be considered spoilerish to future seasons of the show):

Filoni at the premier of Rebels S2 finale -
The one thing that I have toyed with and we?ll see how I feel about this, this is probably a spoiler, Carrie Beck, but I gotta give them something. I?ve said absolutely nothing today. And my wife?s like yeah, it?s just like being home. But I think the one thing I have really thought about is I really do think that Rex is that guy on Endor. I really do. Why else is there a bearded old guy on Endor, Tano? Why? It makes no sense. If you don?t want that to happen, do you know what that means? I?m gonna make that happen. I?m getting like Palpatine, I?m getting power crazy.
A ?Star Wars? Animated Character Might?ve Appeared in a Live-Action Star Wars Movie?

ZZ44C6E49C-700x461.jpg

ZZ04EE78BE-700x438.jpg

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I think it's Revan coming back potentially via the holocron. We know filoni wanted him in previous seasons and this is the perfect opportunity.

Royal

I think it's Revan coming back potentially via the holocron. We know filoni wanted him in previous seasons and this is the perfect opportunity.
In the last episode of Rebels Recon Dave Filoni said there would be an announcement that would excite long time, die hard fans at Star Wars Celebration. It's something they've been trying to figure out for a while how they could pull of. Some are speculating that we will see Admiral Thrawn brought in as the chief antagonist for Ezra and friends.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I really hope not. I admit that Zahn's books were pretty much the only good ones in the EU, but I really don't think that Thrawn would work well shoehorned into the timeline here. Someone like Boba Fett would be doable though, and I think would be a bigger crowd pleaser than Thrawn would ever be. Also would go along with the Mandalorian build up they've done this season.

Royal

Well we know that Revan isn't the gatekeeper for that particular holocron. It's the female Sith lord who built that weapon in the temple and whose voice we heard when it was activated. I suppose it could still contain information about or lessons by Revan though.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just powered through season 2. Happy fan.

I want to play through Force Unleashed 1 & 2 again to see what else will line up.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well Ahsoka might not be dead. But yeah I could tell immediately the Old Master was a Zabrak, but I didn't realize he was Maul until he mentioned the Sith murdering his brother.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
In the last episode of Rebels Recon Dave Filoni said there would be an announcement that would excite long time, die hard fans at Star Wars Celebration. It's something they've been trying to figure out for a while how they could pull of. Some are speculating that we will see Admiral Thrawn brought in as the chief antagonist for Ezra and friends.
Yes I know. I think the suprise could be Revan. Others speculate Thrawn.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So where did the entire Maul didn't die thing come from? I've tried mentally blocking out all that shit and I can't remember when this nugget of nonsense surfaced.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And they ran his unfinished plotline from Clone Wars in a comic series called Son of Dathomir.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it was a little farfetched initially in the Clone Wars cartoon, but him being seriously fucking insane and having those initial spider legs that were cobbled together was actually pretty awesome. One of my favorite story lines of the first few seasons of the show. Incedentally, the voice actor playing him, Sam Witwer, does him a ton of justice. He was just on Rebel Forces radio this week and he's a giant SW fan, pretty good listen.